FORGET!!

~" You won't forget this, right?"~
~" I'll make sure you won't forget this"~

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Few days have past since they all came to the trip. Its was the last day. They had all the fun they could have and wouldn't regret a bit.

Lim Jukyung and Lee Suho were the happiest as they got much time to spent together. And suho would get jealous sometimes if anyone tried to hit on Jukyung.
On other side, Seojun did got angry every time that Minho guy tried to get close to Soojin. Soojin would always laugh in her mind whenever she noticed Seojun's actions.

Moving to the scene, they were all circled up as they were all playing truth and dare, the most needed game to start any love story.

" ok ok now, its Suho's turn. Truth or dare?" Suah said as Suho picked dare. " Kiss your girlfriend ". Taehoon said as everyone laughed and Jukyung blushed hard. Suho went towards her and kissed her on the cheek. Everyone clapped but Taehoon protested. " Hey, not on the cheek you dumb." Suho rolled his eyes and sat back at his seat. " Shut up. You didnt mention earlier. No use now." Taehoon sighed feeling defeated. "Now Jukyung-ah. Truth or dare?" Suah asked again but this time to jukyung.
" umm...truth" suho smiled at her cute respond. " have you ever had any thought of doing something with Suho?" Soojin suddenly asked and everyone clapped hard, praising her. Seojun was surprised seeing her ask this type of question. Jukyung's eyes were wide as Suho tried to hide his red cheeks. " N-No..." jukyung said but the lie detector showed the red light, indicating she was lying. She hid her face in shyness. Suho was blushing too. Everyone laughed and teased the couple including their individual bestfriend a.k.a Soojin and Seojun.

" Now my bro Seojun. Truth or dare?" Taehoon asked as Seojun chose truth. " Do you like anyone?" Seojun took a minute and then replied " yes..." looking directly at Soojin but nobody noticed it. The lie detector showed green light as he was speaking the truth. " ohhh who is it who is it?" Taehoon asked teasingly. " My turns over " Taehoon sighed and nodded. " Now its princess Soojin. Truth or dare?" Seojun chuckled hearing Suah call her princess. Soojin chose truth. " Describe the one you like." Suho asked as he looked at seojun.
" Tall, dark hair, hot, and wears black often." Soojin said as she smirked. The way she described indicated both Seojun and Minho.

Seojun looked at Minho. He was smiling. But Seojun was confused that who Soojin meant of.

" Ohk! Moving to Lee Minho. Truth or dare?"
Suah asked. " Dare" he said. " ok. Propose someone right now." Taehoon said as everyone clapped. He nervously turned towards Soojin. " I-I love you..." Soojin was too stunned to speak. " well...it was a dare so..." everyone clapped again but someone seemed too jealous. Jukyung whispered to suho. " someone's burning." Suho chuckled and nodded. Jukyung laughed too.

" you could've said it to Jukyung or Suah or Mina or anyone right here. Why her?" Seojun asked of nowhere. Everyone was shocked but Jukyung and suho weren't. They knew something like this would happen. " Dude chill. It's his choice. He could propose anyone according to the dare."
Seojun rolled his eyes hearing Taehoon. Minho quietly looked down, feeling awkward. " Its ok! Nothing to be ashamed of here!" Soojin comforted him as he smiled. Seojun was shocked to see Soojin comforting him. Soojin was actually mad at Seojun for insulting Minho like that infront of everyone.

The game soon finished as everyone went back to their rooms. Jukyung was alone at her room as Soojin didnt return yet and so was suho. Suho decided to call Jukyung.
" hey babe" suho smiled. " yep what's up?" Jukyung said. " I'm feeling alone in here. Seojun isn't back yet." Suho pouted through the call. " well soojin didnt return too. " suho smirked after hearing her. "Should I come over?" Jukyung was shocked. " what if anyone caught. It's not allowed." Suho sighed but smiled. " its 1 am. Everyone's asleep. No one would notice." Jukyung smiled and told him to come over.