TRUST!!

~" It could've been anyone...but it was YOU who broke my trust..."~
~" You have to gain my trust cuz I don't trust anyone anymore..."~

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Yahh Seojun-ah, come for dinner son." Seojun's mother called out for him from downstairs as he was in his room with his favourite black guitar, sitting on bed but not really playing it. Only fidgeting with his fingers, more likely spacing out and overthinking. But his mom's voice surely made him out of his thinkings.

"Yes mom. Coming." He said as he sighed and put his guitar down beside him.
' I've been sitting here with this for more than an hour. But why cant I concentrate. It seems like my mind is stuck with the thoughts of her-' he thought until his sister opened the door a little too harshly.

" yahh come down you sloth. The food's getting coldddd..." and with that his sister ran downstairs.  " aishh this little-" he murmured to himself as he too went down to sit with the two for dinner. His mother noticed how quietly he just swallowed his food, thinking bout something else. She sighed knowing something was up with his son. " Seojun-ah...what's wrong? You seem down for a couple of days. Did something happen in school?" Seojun only put his head down and nodded. " no mom. Everything's fine...everyone's fine."

His mom definitely knew everything wasn't fine. " yah come on. Now don't hide anything from your mom. Tell me." The two females looked at him as he kept quite. Not uttering a word. " maybe he beat someone's ass-" " Language Go-un ah"  his mom warned his sister as she sealed her lips and turned back to eating. But his mom looked at Seojun and sighed. " Is it someone?" " huh?"
" is there someone for whom you are zoned out?" His mom again asked. " uh...no. why would you say that mom?" He nervously chuckled and tried to play it cool. " listen son, I'm your mom. I know you the best. And I hope you will surely fix things with them. Now eat please." He sighed and nodded.

AT SCHOOL

"Yah Jukyung.  I think..." Soojin paused while Jukyung continued to scroll on her phone. " what? That you love Han Seojun?" Jukyung's word hit Soojin hard as she gulped down her dried throat. " wh-what?" She stuttered and Jukyung looked up at her.
" I know Soojin-ah. I know that you love him. You are just pretending that you don't because of y'all little enemy fame thing. Now stop pretending your negative feelings and try to accept your real feelings." Soojin looked down at her feet and thought about it.

AFTER LUNCH BREAK

Students were rushing to their class as the bell rang indicating that lunch is over already. Jukyung didnt yet feel to go back to her class. She decided to roam around the rooftop for some moment. While stepping on the last step of the roof top she decided to call Suho to join her. But her actions stopped as she saw a familiar face at the roof top already. It was Suho. But he was with.....another girl. And what shattered Jukyung the most was............the girl was kissing him. Jukyung couldn't believe her eyes. Her heart was shattered in pieces. She couldn't breathe anymore. Not wasting a minute more she rushed down to the washroom. Tears wont stop running down her cheeks. Luckily no one was in the washroom...but her best friend. Soojin was quite shocked to see Jukyung gasping hard and crying to death. " Ju-jukyung? What happened? Why are you crying?" Jukyung didn't answer.  She cried even more and locked herself in one of the stalls.  " Jukyung-ah. Open the door. What the hell happened. I'm not going anywhere before you answer me." Soojin kept banging on the door but no reply came from the other side.
After 15 minutes of banging and shouting, Jukyung came out sniffing and hiccuping.
Soojin patted her back to calm her down.
" Le-lee Su-suho....." jukyung hiccuped.
" H-he...kissed someone else..." Soojin was over shocked to hear that until Jukyung said again. " With so-someone...else...at the roof top..." Jukyung cried hard and it shattered Soojin. " calm down Jukyung-ah...everything will be okay..." and Jukyung continued to cry on her shoulder.