BROKEN!!

~"I dont wanna be broken again..."~
~" don't get too close with me...you'll be broken"~

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Lee Suho and Han Seojun were practising for their next basketball match.                        " why...Suho, do you like Lim Jukyung?" Suho stopped in mid and turned towards his opponent. " why that came in?" Seojun chuckled walking towards Suho. " Nah just asking. You're always too close with her...". Seojun again started playing getting shots after shot in the basket like a pro player.       " what's up with you and kang Soojin?" Seojun missed the shot after hearing Suho but again concentrated in the game. " why? What up with us? " . Suho chuckled on hearing his comment. " Arent you two also getting close enough. Do you not like her?" Seojun now stopped with the game and looked at him. " No. I dont like anyone. And also we dont get alike." Suho gave a confused look. " So you're saying you both are enemies." Seojun re-started his game.
" Quite like that...". The next statement striked Seojun like a current. " Then why were you crying yesterday in here after arguing with Soojin?". Silence fell all over the court. Only the sound of the basket ball
Bouncing was heard. " .....That wasnt because of her." Suho came forward with folded hands. " Then what it was for?" Seojun kept quite for a while. Suho looked at him for the time. " My mom...she isnt in her best. Doctors said it's hard for her to liv-......." Suho was absolutely shocked.            " what?" Seojun looked at him and nodded.
" that's why yesterday I yelled at Soojin like that. I dont care about anyone. I only care for my mom and sister now." Suho was silent. He really had nothing to say after what he heard. He was really close with Seojun's mom. She treated him like her own child. While Seojun resumed playing but kept silent.

AT EVENING

" yah Lee Suho..." Jukyung called Suho as he packed his bag. " yeah??" " wanna go to the park?" Suho remained silent and starred at her. Jukyung got confused and poked his hand. " yahh what happened?" Suho came back to reality. " oh..nothing. yeah let's go." They went to their common place, the Park.

" So... hows your academy goin?" Jukyung asked as Suho didnt reply. He was lost in his own thoughts. Jukyung saw him. " yah what's up with you today?" Suho looked at her and nodded " No. Nothing. My academy is goin good. We have an exam tomorrow."
jukyung's jaw dropped. " What? You have an exam? Then you should leave now and prepare for your exam" suho chuckled softly.  " dont worry. I have already prepared and revised." Jukyung smile to herself. " no doubt why you're known as the
BIG BRAIN of our school." Suho chuckled but again went silent. Jukyung noticed it well. She was worried for him. She built up the courage to ask him " yah...why are you so off today? Did anything happen?" Suho remained silent for a minute but then replied " ...my dad is coming back. I- I really have no courage to face him. After all he did earlier and left me alone... I dont want to live with him again after all these. You know what...I dont wanna be broken again...and I dont wanna feel all those emotions again while his presence..." Jukyung understood everything was not well between him and his father. But she wanted to know why it wasn't well. She was unsure about Suho telling the reasons to her...specially when they weren't so close too. But then something unexpected happened. " you know... my mom died 5 years ago. It was due to a car accident...but my dad blamed me for her death because she was talking to me on the phone while driving and her attention drove off and a truck-...I blame myself too.
It was for me right? If I wanst with her on the phone it would have never happened. My dad used to torture me. He didn't used to give me food for days...kept me locked in a room...took my phone away so I wont contact anyone...beat me with what not...beat me until my bone broke...and-" he couldn't complete as now he was a crying mess. Jukyung quickly got up and hugged him but didnt think of anything else.  All that matter to her right now was Lee Suho. She couldn't see the tough and strong man broke down like that. Eventually tears rolled down her cheeks too while Suho continued to cry.

It was nearly 6 in the evening. Jukyung was still comforting Suho who now calmed a bit down. They didnt talk for the while hour. Only sounds of crying was heard. " why are you...why dont you have the courage? You didnt do anything wrong..." Jukyung said but Suho nodded. " No no no... I killed my mom...I KILLED MY MOM!" Jukyung patted his back slowly. " no you didnt...you didnt do anything wrong. Your mom loves you. You're a good son for your mom. You helped her in her hard times. You cant do anything wrong." Suho slowly turned towards Jukyung. " how did you know I was beside her all time?" Jukyung smiled and patted his head. " I know. You're like that. You stay beside people, care for them, love them, dont want to lose them." Suho looked unbelievably at her. Unable to say anything he hugged her. " dont leave me...please dont leave me. I dont wanna loose you too...." Jukyung was shocked but hugged him back.  " I ain't leaving you... I'll never..."

Seojun watched them as he smiled. " they're so lucky to have each other right?" And he suddenly jumped as the cold voice spoke beside him.  " Aishh...you...what are you doin here?" Soojin laughed seeing Seojun scared.  " why? Did I scare you?" Seojun regained his swag back and confidently said
" no. I never get scared.  And why are your getting close to me...dont get too close with me...you'll be broken. You know, the bad boy."  " oh shut up. I would rather die than getting close with you..." Soojin  started leaving the place. Seojun walked with her without knowing. " yahh. Girls die to be with me you know..." Soojin rolled her eyes listening to his bla bla blas... " oh shut up with your dramas..." seojun cursed at her in mind. " btw...did you forgive me?" Soojin thought about Seojun's words and understood what he meant. "Did I say that?" Seojun again cursed at her in mind. Meanwhile Soojin reached her house but Seojun moved along with her and passed his house unknowingly.....

" ok." And Soojin entered her house. Seojun turned back to leave for his house which he passed while ago but noticed that his shoelaces was untied so he got down to tie it up when he heard some crashing sound from Soojin's house. He listened carefully and heard a man yelling like anything. Another crashing sound. Another slap. What was happening, Seojun thought. He heard Soojin say " I WAS NOT. I WAS IN MY CLASSES,  APPA". Seojun understood that it was her father but why they were arguing.  Seojun got concerned when it got more loud but didnt get inside. He thought to not interfere and went to his home while thinking about it.

   PART 7
-----------------ENDS---------------