PROM!!

~" umm...will you go to the prom with me?"~
~" you surely won't go to the prom with me."~

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

It was late in the class. Everyone was busy in gossiping and roaming here and there. Mr. Han looked at them in disbelief and sighed.....

"Yahh everyone...pay attention " everyone got quite and looked at Mr. Han who felt quite dominating. Clearing his throat he said, " Tomorrow...there will be a high school prom party. Everyone is requested to join there with their partners. That's it..."
As soon as Mr. Han finished talking, the whole class got into chaos again...

Suah and Taehoon ran into each others arms jumping cutely while planning to go to the prom together. Others also selected their partners in time.

Jukyung looked at Suho who was already looking at her. She smiled cutely and Suho smiled back in turn. Soojin looked happily at others seeing all of them so hyped up. But she didnt got any partner till. Seojun looked here and there seeing everyone running to others and asking them out. He needed to find a good partner. He roamed his eyes and caught Suho and Jukyung smiling at each others. ' lovey dovey...' he thought. Then he shifted his gaze to the other part of the class room. He surely noticed Soojin Sitting alone and looking at others. ' oh...she didnt get a partner. How sad. Haha' he thought.

AFTER CLASS

Lee Suho went out after packing his bag. He ran in between the chaotic corridors in search of her. He  couldn't get hold of her.
He ran across the ground and found her sitting on the bench looking at her phone.
" Lim Jukyung..." Jukyung looked up at the voice who called out her name. Standing up smiling she came towards Suho. " Lee suho..." Suho gulped hard and rethought for the 70th time. And then finally..." Umm...will you go to the prom with me?

Jukyung held her breathe in and then smiled. " sure!". It was done. Suho smiled back feeling relief.

Then went back home together while talking about unnecessary stuffs. " what's your favourite colour?" Suho asked while Jukyung smiled and replied " Black.  Yours?"
Suho smiled back and replied " I like Red."
They both closed their eyes and murmured something and got back to normal.
" so...would you like to go to the movies? " suho asked nervously but Jukyung blushed.
"Tonight?" Jukyung asked looking at her feet. " Yeah if u want to..." Suho looked at her And back at the road. " yeah sure..."
And they continued their chat.

Meanwhile, Soojin came back from the staff room after submitting her project. While walking on the corridor, she heard some noises from the empty classroom. She peeked in and saw some girls bullying a junior. She couldn't accept it and stormed in the classroom.  " yahhh why you all are bullying her? Just leave her alone." The students laughed at it. " yah...who are you to tell us that?" They grabbed the junior's hair and dragged her. " your bit-" and they were on the ground cuz of Soojin's absolute master back kick. The girls left the classroom running and crying. The junior thanked her and  left too.

Meanwhile the bad boy chuckled seeing Soojin's actions from the door. ' Such a badass...' he thought. He entered the classroom after the others left, while fake coughing to catch her attention. " oh Han Seojun...what are you doing here?" Soojin asked while flipping her hairs back.               " nothing... you tell, did you find a partner?" Seojun laughed sarcastically trying to make her upset. But she is Kang Soojin. " didnt you also not get a partner. Such a pity, the popular bad boy didnt get a partner." This time Seojun gulped and Soojin laughed softly. " yahh...many asked me out, I rejected. " Seojun said protecting his self respect. " so...whom do you want to go with?" Soojin asked. " what if I want to go with.....you?" Seojun said as Soojin laughed.
" You surely wont go to the prom with me."
Soojin said folding her hands.  " what if I want to? " Seojun tilted his head. " then I wont go" " you have to go. You will only go with me. " soojin furrowed her eyebrows looking disbelievingly towards Seojun. "You're forcing me?" " think as you like it. You're going with me tomorrow." And Seojun left the classroom while thinking
' aghhh what am I doing. Gosh. '