Play It Safe

Sehun's POV

Me and the rest of my hyungs parked a couple houses away from our old house. And we seen the black truck in the driveway. "Their there" Baekhyun said stating the obvious. "I know but how are we going to go about this?" I asked looking between Suho, Xiumin and Baekhyun.
"Well I think we should just run in and knock anybody out thats standing in our way" Baekhyun said getting aggressive. "Sounds good to me. Lets go with that" Xiumin said. "No that's what their expecting. We need to come up with something better" Suho said before putting on his thinking face. The car became quiet until I came up with something.
"I think that I should go in first."
"No Sehun it's to dangerous " Suho said. "No it's not hyung ,Did you guys forget that. The whole reason why this all got started was because of me. I need go in and try to fix it on my own first. And if things get really bad,you guys will know if I need you." I said.
"Well we need to come up with a code word" Baekhyun said. "Yeah and it has to be something that you can casually bring up in a conversation " Xiumin said. Then a devious smile started to spread across my face. "Aniyo, we're not going with that word. Its to risky "Suho said. "Why,what's wrong with yehet" I said looking at him.
To make a long story short. We all agreed on yehet as the safe word. Then Baekhyun called Chanyeol who was in one car. And told him the plan while his phone was on speaker. And he said that he would pass the message to the rest of the members.
I then got out of the car and walked up to the house.
Of course I couldn't use the front door. So I walked around to the back and saw that the door was slightly open. "I guess they were expecting me" I whispered to myself before I slowly walked up to the door and opened it wider. I didn't see anyone so I walked in further until I saw a dim light at the bottom of the stairs.
I walked down taking each of my steps carefully. And when I hit the bottom, the sight before me. Was going to haunt me for the rest of my life. I saw Mina and she was basically beatin to a pulp.
I ran to her and squated down in front of her. "Mina" I whispered before shaking her a little. She moaned, but her eyes was still closed. Whoever did this to Mina was going to pay.
As soon as I stood up and turned around I met the face of one of her brother's. But by that time I was ready for battle. "Long time no see" he said before smirking at me. I glared at him. "You need to let her go" I said through clenched teeth.
"Oh do you mean her" he said before pointing to Mina. "Oh I can't let her go. I think I'm starting to like her. I mean how can you not. She's a fiesty one who put up a hell of a fight " Kimmys brother said before laughing. And i had enough so I punched him square in the face. With so much force that instantly his nose starting gushing blood. He grunted in pain before covering his nose. Then he looked at me before grabbing me by my coller and slamming me onto the ground. Then he punched me twice.
I turned my head and spit blood. "You hit like a little girl" I said before smiling. And before he could return another hit. I grabbed his neck and it caught him off guard. And that gave me enough time to stand up and bring him up with me.
He then snatched my hands away from his neck and punched me in my mid section. I tilted forward while grabbing my stomach.Then I ran and grabbed him by his waist, slamming him into near by objects. Then he flipped me over and started punching me nonstop. And all of the sudden,he paused.
"Got any last words punk." He said still standing over me. I then smirked though the pain before saying.
"Yehet"
Kimmys brother frowned and drew his fist back. But before he could punch me we heard screaming.
"Kyungji stop! " Kimmy yelled. Her brother then stood up and turned around to face her. "What do you think your doing. That wasn't a part of the plan" Kimmy yelled before walking over to me. "Leave! " she added before he walked up stairs without saying anything.
Huh sissy.
By the time Kimmy returned her attention to me. I had picked myself up off the floor and was standing taller than her.
"Sehun are you okay" she said trying to touch me. But I pushed her away. "We had a deal" I yelled. And in an instant, Kimmys emotion changed. She then started to giggle. "Did you really think that I was going to let her be. Sehun you belong with me and I couldn't risk the chances of you going back to her. If she's out of the way permanetly then we have nothing to worry about" she said. And if I didn't think Kimmy was crazy before. That all changed for me now.
"Your sick."I said looking at her in disgust. Then we heard rumbling up stairs and that's how I knew my roommates were upstairs kicking butt. "Whats going on" Kimmy asks me getting angry. "Kimmy give it up.I will never be with you. You and me were nothing more than a summer fling. I don't care for you or about you so leave me alone" I said. Her face fell. "Then you leave me no choice." Kimmy said reaching behind her back and pulling out a gun and putting it to her head.
"Whoa Kimmy, put the gun down" I said. "No Sehun, you don't get it you just don't get it. I love you,why can't you just love me back" Kimmy said before she started to cry. I needed to go along with it for now.
"Kimmy I was just scared of loving you because I didn't want you to leave me" I lied. "Your lying " she said before pointing the gun at me. "No I would never lie to you. Your to good for me and I didn't think that I was good enough for you" I said taking slow steps towards her. "Do you really mean that" Kimmy said letting her guard down. "Of course, now just give me the gun. And we can just run away together. Just you and me" I said looking at her. And luckily, she was buying it. "Okay " she said before I took the gun from her hands.
"Grab her!" I yelled before Tao and Kris grabbed Kimmy. "What is this. Sehun tell them to get off of me" Kimmy said squirming.
While I was talking to Kimmy. The other members walked in and got Mina out of the hand cuffs.
We called the cops and Kimmy and her siblings were arrested. While me and Mina were taken to the hospital. I really hope she's okay.