Volleyball Game

Mina's POV

"Do you know how to play volleyball? " Baekhyun asked looking at me. "Im pretty good in volleyball, so you don't have to worry about our team loosing " I said confidently.
Back at my old college, I was the captain of the national volleyball team. And whenever I was there. My team would never face a loss. So I was pretty cocky about the volleyball tournament we were having.
"But you should know that Sehun is really good. Like extremely good" This boy with blonde hair and panda eye's said to me. "Yeah Mina Tao's right, Sehun is pretty good. We haven't seen anyone beat him yet" Baekhyun said. "Well it's obvious that you guys haven't seen me play before" I said boldly. "Yay! " Tao cheered.
"Okay class get into your positions and let's start the game!" I coach yelled before blowing her whistle.
Me and the boys parted to we can get positioned and ready to play.
"Okay now we're going to do rock,paper,scissors to decide who serves the ball."the gym teacher said. "No it's fine Miss Chan, let the other team serve. Their going to need it" Sehun said before dapping Kai up smiling.
"Okay then it's settled " Miss Chan said before tossing me the ball. She blew her whistle and then I served. I hit the ball but it fumbled and hit the ground behind me. I heard Sehun and the other boys laughing at my mistake. And that was all the motivation I needed. I quickly retrieved the ball before serving it again. And this time it flew over the net with speed. So fast that even Sehun wasn't ready for it. And it hit the ground on their side of the net. Earning my team a point.
The look on Sehun's face priceless. Truly an Kodak moment. I looked over at Baekhyun and Tao, and they had the same expression as Sehun. I just smiled at them and waited for Sehun's retaliation.
He quickly walked over to get the ball. The look on his face was concentrated and focused. He then took a deep breath and served the ball. But lucky for me,I was prepared and returned it just as soon as he served it. Earning another point for my team.
Sehun's team looked at him with wide eye's. While my team was cheering for me. I had to keep this up if I wanted my team to win.
The game went on and my team had a total of seventeen points while Sehun's team had fifteen. He definitely caught up with us. But I had to keep us in the lead to win the game. And before I knew it,the game was almost over.
"This is the last serve, make it count" Miss Chan told Sehun as she handed him the ball. He grabbed it and walked back over to his position. I was waiting for the ball to come when I felt Tao tap me. "Hey Thanks for winning the game for us" he said smiling. I smiled back at him. "I didn't win it yet,we still have this serve to beat." I said looking at him. But his gaze quickly shifted and he was looking up. I turned around and looked up too until it all went black.

Sehun's POV

"This is the last serve,make it count" Miss Chan said handing me the ball. I took it and walked back to my spot.
I couldn't believe the game we were having today. Turns out Mina's a really good volleyball player. She definitely gave me competition. But I couldn't let her win. What would it look like if I lost to a girl?
I looked ahead and saw Tao distracting Mina. And thought it was the perfect time to strike. Who knew that Tao's stupidity would come in handy one day.
I threw the ball up and hit it with all my force. And after that I knew my team had one. I turned around looking at my team right after I served and cheered.
"Wooooooaaaaah! We won!!!!!" I screamed. But oddly my team didn't share my excitement. Their faces were actually worried. "Why are you guys looking like that,we won Hello! " I said to them again.
Kai walked you to me and hit me in my arm."Ow! What was that for" I asked holding my arm.
"Look! " Kai said before turning me around. All the feelings I had about winning quickly disappeared at the sight infront of me. Mina was on the ground with her eye's closed.
My eye's widened before I quickly ran over to her. "You knocked her out" Baekhyun said while he was shaking her. But she stayed still. I felt guilty in a way. But it wasn't my fault, how was I supposed to know it was going to hit her in the head.
"Someone needs to take her to the nurse " Miss Chan said worriedly. "I'll do it"Kai offered before I stopped him.
"No let me do it, since one the one who served it" I said before bending down and picking her up bridal style.
I then started to walk off the field and back into the building. She was really light to carry. Almost like I didn't even pick up anything.
I looked down at her and she was still sleep. I felt an instant rush of guilt flow over me. Why did I have to take the game so serious? Why couldnt I have just let her team win? I asked myself in my head.
I approached the nurse's office and she looked at me with a surprised expression. "Hi I kinda knocked her put with a volleyball ball " I said akwardly. She then giggled and told me to lie her down on the bed in the back. I nodded and proceeded to make my way to the back of her office. I layed her down gently on the bed and had a seat right next to her.
Aish what have I done.