What are we?

Mina's POV

I was walking down the hallway to class. And I was in an unbelievably good mood. I don't really know what's going on with Sehun and I. But I'm slowly growing attached to him. It was scary at first, but now I'm fine with it. He seems not to mind either since he's the one who initiated every time we've kissed.
I walked into the classroom on time. And I didn't see Sehun in his seat. But it's not unusual for him to be late so I didn't see anything wrong. I walked back to my seat and looked over at Kai. I smiled at him but he was looking at me with wide eyes. "Kai why are you looking at me like that?" I asked giggling. But Kai didn't say anything, he just scooted closer to me and gave me a hug. I was suprised but hugged him back. Even if I didn't know the reason.
He let go and finally spoke. "Baekhyun told me what happened yesterday" he said sounding worried. "What are you talking about? What happened yesterd-........... Ohhh" I said realizing. At first I thought he was talking about me and Sehun.I'm not ready for that to get out yet.
Kai just nodded his head. "Don't worry Kai, I'm fine. We didnt crash into anything so everythings okay"I said smiling. "Not from the way Sehun was making it seem yesterday " Kai said under his breath. But it was loud enough for me to hear.
"What do you mean?" I asked."Baekhyun came home and told us what happened and Sehun got angry. And started to make Baekhyun feel bad. Then he went into his room and didnt come out for the rest of the night" Kai said looking at me. My eyes grew with surprise.
Sehun was angry? Wow I didn't expect him to care so much. But I dont like the fact that he made Baekhyun feel bad for it. I'm going to have to talk to the both of them. "Well is Baekhyun okay?" I asked. "Ne,but he still seemed a little down this morning " Kai said. And it automatically made me feel worse. Everyone knows it wasn't his fault. So why would Sehun still get mad? Was it because of me?
After me and Kai finished talking. Class started and there was still no sign of Sehun. And with the news that I was told today. I began to wonder where he could be. I raised my hand so I could be excused from class. I needed air and room to think. Sitting in this classroom was making me overwhelmed.
Mr.Bagswell obliged and I left. I began walking the halls and stopping every now and then.
It really seems like everything got out of hand last night. And now I may be the reason why Sehun isn't talking to Baekhyun. And now Baekhyun is just sulking in despair. I'm going to text him to see how's he's doing.
I was about to pull out my phone when I felt a hand cover my mouth and pull me into a dark room. I tried to scream but it was muffled by the anonymous hand. Then the light came on and I was in the janitors closet. I turned around to meet eyes with Sehun.
Before I could scold him he grabbed my face and kissed me. But this time it was rougher and with more passion. I wasn't prepared for this behavior from Sehun so I pulled from the kiss early.
"Sehun what are you doing? " I asked looking at him.
"Mianhae I couldn't help myself. Are you okay?Did you get hurt?" Sehun said before scanning me for injury.
"Sehun I'm fine. Why are you just hanging out in the janitors closet?" I asked.
"I come in here sometimes to do some thinking away from the members and society" Sehun said truthfully.
"Kai told me you were rude to Baekhyun yesterday" I said frowning a little.
"I was because he could've gotten you killed."
"But it wasn't his fault. He actually saved our lives. Did you think about that?" I asked. Sehun was quiet for a moment, so I decided to speak again.
"You need to apologize to Baekhyun" I said crossing my arms against my chest.
Sehun sighed "Fine I will" he said pulling me closer to him. Thats when I started to feel my face get hot.
"Can I have another kiss" he asked. I started to giggle because I couldn't contain my blushing.
"I'm surprised your asking, you usually just steal one" I said.
"I felt like being generous today" Sehun said before laughing. I smirked before responding.
"Okay I'll think about it" I said trying to turn around and leave. But Sehun pulled me back.
"Times up" he said before pecking my lips again.
"Hajima(stop it). You can't just kiss me whenever you feel like it" I said correcting him.
"And why not?" He asked like he didn't already know the answer.
"Because I don't know what we are. And I'm not that type of girl" I said honestly.
"Well what do you want to be?" He asked me. And that question totally caught me off guard.
"Whatever you want to be" I said back nervously.
"Friends with benefits " Sehun said.
"ANIYO!! " I yelled before I hit him in his arm.
"Yah! I was just joking " Sehun said rubbing his arm.
"Seriously "
Sehun was quietly staring at me before he spoke again.
"I don't know yet." He said. And I dropped my head a little.
"But I'm willing to find out" he added which made me pick my head up and look at him smiling.

I left Sehun in the janitors closet because he told me he was trying to skip Mr. Bagswell's class. I was walking back when I felt someone tap me on my shoulder.
I turned around and saw that it was Kimmy.
"Hey Kimmy" I said smiling.
"Hi Mina. I was wondering if you would like to go shopping with me tomorrow. If its not to short notice " she asked me smiling.
"Ani it's not, we were supposed to do something this week anyway. So tomorrow it is" I said happily.
"Okay see you then" Kimmy said before continuing down the hallway.
"Bye" I said back before going the opposite way.
I like Kimmy. She seems genuinely nice. But I have this weird feeling about her. And I don't know why.