You Again

Sehun's POV

I'm rushing to my first period because I was late as usual. Staying up all night with a pair of hot twins would make you late to. I bursted into the silent classroom and everyone gave me their immediate attention.
"Oh Sehun you are late again! " Mr. Wang said angrily. "I know, I know. What else is new" I said under my breath as I walked to my seat.
I sat down and pulled out my phone. Not even ten seconds later, Mr Wang had something to say.
"Sehun put your phone away and pay attention, your already twenty minutes behind." He said. I rolled my eye's. "Looks like someone pissed in your cereal this morning " I mumbled.
But I guess I was loud enough for everybody to hear because the class erupted into laughter. I looked around at classmates and sure enough they were all staring at me.
"Oh shit" I said before directing my attention to Mr. Wang. And he was infuriated.
"Sehun you have after school detention today and tomorrow. " he said. "What! I didn't even do anything!" I yelled. "And if you keep that up,i'll make it four days" Mr Wang said squinting at me.
"Whatever " I said while turning to look out the window. With my attitude at an all time high.
But on the bright side, the longer I looked out of the window. The faster the class flew by. And before I knew it, it was time for second period. I griped my things and power walked out of the classroom. While giving Mr. Wang one of the the dirtiest looks I could mange.
I got out into the hallway and went to my locker. I had to exchange the things I needed for my next class. And since that class was gym, I didn't need to take anything. I closed my locker and was starlted when I saw who was behind it. She sure was a creepy one.
"What do you want Kimmy?" I asked in annoyance. "I just wanted to stop by and say hi" She said innocently. But I wasn't buying it. "Okay you said hi, now bye" I said trying to walked past her. But she stepped in front of me. "We need to talk" Kimmy said while darting her eye's at me. "Talk about what, about how your brothers tried to kill me a couple months ago." I said getting angry. "They wouldn't have beat you and your friends up, if you had just did what you were supposed to do" she said. "And what was I supposed to do Kimmy? " I asked. "Stay my boyfriend and be with me" Kimmy said like it was obvious.
Aish! This girl was delusional. "How many times do I have to tell you Kimmy, I was never your boyfriend. And you were never my girlfriend " I said slowly.
"Lies Sehun Lies!" She said loudly.
Kimmy was starting to cause a scene that I didn't want to be apart of. "Look I gotta go" I said while walking past her fast. I kept going and didn't look back until I got into the locker room. I changed quickly because as it turns out. I was late to this class to.
I changed and ran into the gymnasium. But I didn't see anyone. And I know for a fact that I wasn't early. So I just went outside to the track and soccer field.
And low and behold ,there my class was. I walked up to them and they were still doing stretches. I snuck into the crowd so my gym teacher wouldn't notice. And luckily she didn't.
I sat next to Kai so I could tell him about the event that just happened."Late again Sehun? " Kai asked while raising his eyebrows at me. "Shhhh! Stop being so loud." I said in a whispering tone. Kai just chuckled and continued to do his stretches.
"Guess who just tried to talk to me" I said looking at Kai.
"Who Jessie? " he asked.
"No"
"Stacy"
"No"
"Bora"
"No idiot, it was Kimmy " I said getting straight to the point. Kai's eye's got bigger as soon as he heard her name.
"What" he said. "Yeah she just tried to convince me that I should be her boyfriend again. When I never was her boyfriend to start with" I said explaining. "Aniyo(No) don't let her reel you back into the trap. Trust me Sehun it's a vicious cycle." Kai said looking off into the distance. It became akward because I knew he had to be talking about himself.
"Ohhhkay " I said slowly while I turned to do my own stretches. "Sorry we're late! " Baekhyun said while running onto the soccer field. With that new Mina girl trailing behind him. How does he know her? It was just her second day.
"Your fine Baekhyun, but who Is this?" My gym teacher asked. "Oh mianhae(Sorry) I'm Mina, I just got started here yesterday. "Mina said shyly bowing.
I don't know what it is about her. But I think it's her innocence that attracts me. She just look's like she doesn't want to be a bad girl. And that just makes me want to turn her out even more.
"Okay well let's go so we can get started." My gym teacher said before gathering everyone's attention. "Okay class today we're doing a minnie volleyball tournament. Now I'm going to split you off into teams."
Me, Kai, D.O and other people I don't know were on one team. While Baekhyun, Tao and that Mina girl were on the other team. And I don't know if you guys know this. But when it comes to volleyball, I'm the Mvp. If you was to ask any of my hyungs, they would tell you.
That's why Kai and D.O were so excited that I was on their team. We were going to be winners for sure. So let the games begin peasants.