Secrecy

Sehun's POV

I was sitting on the bed comforting Mina while Baekhyun was talking to the boys. Poor Mina, now we know that it was more than a drunk driver. Someones out to get her. And with the information that I was told. It only makes me want to protect Mina more than ever. She's in danger now that the person in the unknown truck knows where she lives.
I can't say all the things that I want to Mina without the others thinking somethings up. Which there is but they don't need to know. So I had to get us away from everyone.
"Mina I'm parched, can you show me where the juice is" I asked loudly on purpose. And I was glad Mina caught on quickly.
"Um sure,do you guys want anything?" Mina asked.
Please say no. Please say no.
"Ani I'm fine noona " Tao said. "I'm okay,thanks anyway" Kai said. "No thank you Mina" Baekhyun said.
After that I let Mina guide me to the kitchen. Once we were in there I saw Mina walk up to the refrigerator. I walked up behind her and hugged her. And put my chin on her shoulder.
"Sehun what are you doing" Mina asked. I took the juice she had in her hand and sat it on the counter behind me. Then she turned around and faced me. While I still had my arms around her waist.
"What if they see you doing this?" Mina asked giggling.
"Their not don't worry" I said before I gave her a quick peck on the lips.
"So you didn't really want any juice" Mina asked curiously. I chuckled at her naive cuteness.
"No I just wanted to get you alone so I could talk to you" I said.
"What did you want to talk about?"
"I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be protecting you from now on" I said poking my chest out a bit. And Mina giggled.
"And how are you going to do that Sehun?" She asked. "Well let's start with me putting my number in your phone. So you can start telling me when your in trouble. And not Baekhyun" I said before grabbing her phone off the counter.
"Awww" she said. "What?" I asked. "Your jealous " she cooed. "Phsss! No I'm not. Where did you get that from?"
She didn't say anything she just sat there and cheesed like a idiot.
When I was done putting my number in. I gave the phone back to her. She took it and looked at it. "Really Sehun" she said. "What? " "Your name in my phone is TheMaknaeIAdore" she said looking at me. "What is there something wrong" I asked like I was clueless. She rolled her eyes playfully.

"Jehbahl!(please)" Tao yelled coming down the stairs. "No Tao, I bought the last gucci shirt you had" Kai said annoyed. "Ask Suho. Because we know Kris isn't getting it for you" Baekhyun said laughing. By the time they reached the kitchen. Me and Mina were at the appropriate distance.
"Sehun we have to go. Suho wanted us to be at home so he can tell us something " Baekhyun said to me. "Yeah sorry Mina" Kai said before he went over there and hugged her. I waited until everyone got there hug out of the way so I could save the best for last.
"Well bye Mina" I said walking up and snaking my arms around her waist. She wrapped her arms around my neck and we stayed there. Maybe even a little longer than we should've but I hope the others didn't notice.

Kimmys POV

It was Wednesday afternoon and I'm waiting to walk with Mina to the mall. To be honest with you I didn't want to go. But after seeing her walk out of the janitors closet yesterday. It resparked my interests. I waited until after I asked her to go to the mall with me. Until I went back and watched to see who she was in there with. And low and behold it was Sehun.
So they must be dating. Huh,who does Sehun think he is. Cheating on me like that. I have to get close to her,so I can clarify. And if its true,I'm going to have to deal with her.
I saw her walking in my direction so I faked a smile."Hi Kimmy are you ready to go?"she asked. I nodded my head and then we walked out of school. On the way to the mall me and Mina were making small conversation so we could know more about each other. So if I was to ask about her love life. It wouldn't be out of the ordinary.
"So Mina are you dating anyone " I asked. "I wouldn't say dating. But there's someone I'm interested in" she said smiling into the open space. "Oooh and who is this lucky fellow " I asked. "I'm sorry but I'd rather not say. Its sort of a secret" she said looking at me.
I know if I pried ,it would look suspicious so I just left it at that for now. We finally arrived at the mall and we were making our way to the clothes department. I saw Mina pick out a whole bunch of clothes. And then an idea popped into my head.
"Omo! Mina that's so cute. You should go try this on" I said picking up a random shirt. She smiled." Really Kimmy " she asked. "Of course you should. We have all the time in the world." I said. She said okay. But before she went into the dressing room. I convinced her to try on everything she had in her hand. Plus some extra stuff that I picked up.
"Here let me hold your phone." I said. And Mina handed it to me before she went into the dressing room.
Once I heard her lock the dressing room door. I checked her phone for a password. She didn't have one so I started my search. I went through her contacts to see if Sehun was in there somewhere. I didn't come across his name. But I found someone in there named TheMakenaeIAdore. I didn't really know if it was him or not. So I texted him hey.
I heard Mina unlock the door so I put her phone away. She showed me this hideous shirt. But I faked like I liked it. She went back and that's when I pulled her phone out. The person texted back. "Hey Mina what's up" they said. I replied with. "Who is this. I just want to make sure I have the right person". It didn't take long before they responded. I looked at the message and it read "Sehun duh. I wouldn't give you a fake number. I already told you that you we're different from those other girls."
I reread the message over and over again. I then locked her phone back and walked out of the store. Leaving Mina there without a second thought. I have a plan for her. Sehun's going to wish he never broke up with me.