They're Back

Sehun's POV

I pulled Mina down the hall to her next class. I know people by their lockers, and that were standing in the hallway were looking at us. And I couldn't be more happier because of it.
I love when girls get jealous. It's one of the most attractive things that I've ever witnessed. And that's the only reason why I wanted to walk Mina to her next class. Since we didn't have the last class together. I knew once I got into my own classroom. All the girls would be all over me. Twice as hard.
And I predicted the future right. When I walked into my Trigonometry class. All the girls were being more flirtatious than usual.
Baekhyun,Chen and Chanyeol had the last class with me. And they were there to witness it all. "Why are all these girls acting like your the last man on earth?" Baekhyun asked looking at the females of the class.
"What do you mean,they always act like this" I said contempt with myself. "No, today is different. It's like cabin fever in this classroom " Chanyeol said like he was scared. And there could be a good chance that he really was.
Chanyeol was watching the movie Cabin Fever by himself two week's ago. And when me and the boys returned home. He was upstairs shaking under his blanket. I would understand if the movie was like Halloween or something. But it was just Cabin Fever. He needs to get a hold of himself.
"Chanyeol will you get over the movie please " Chen said like he was annoyed. "When you guys have seen what I saw. You wouldn't be saying anything. " Chanyeol said making his eye's bigger. "We did see what you saw and we're fine. Your just a big baby " Baekhyun said before we all started laughing. Well everyone except for Chanyeol of course.
The class ended in no time. And we were all dismissed from school. I drove back home with D.O and Baekhyun in the back seat. And Lay in the passenger's side. And I just knew it was about to be trouble.
"Yah! Kyungsoo Why did you hit me!" Baekhyun yelled while holding his arm. "Because I don't like you" D.O said with no emotion on his face.
"Hey why can't we all just get along and eat rice together hmmm? "Lay asked while looking at all of us. We all ignored him and went back to what we were doing. And that was me being the frustrated driver. And D.O being the bully. While Baekhyun was the victim.
We got home a couple minutes later and saw that one of our windows were broken. And it was the window in my room. I became alarmed and ran upstairs. I slammed the door open to my room only to see a rock on the floor with shattered glass around it. I picked it up and it had a piece of paper attached to it. I ripped the paper off the rock to read what it said.......

Miss Us?

I balled the paper up instantly knowing who it was. I ran downstairs to the members with a mean look on my face. "They're back" I said. They all looked at me knowing what I meant. "How could they be back already? " Suho asked raising his eyebrows in confusion. "I don't know. But a rock was thrown through my window with a paper attached to it that said miss us" I said looking at the members one by one. They all looked worried and alert.
I bet your wondering who we're talking about. Well i'll tell you.
It's this group of dancers that us as Exo
had to battle against in order to be the group that debuted. And obviously Exo won. And the other group called Tgif were never heard of or seen again a few months after their loss.
But one day they showed up to an after party we threw looking for trouble. And there was a brawl between us and those 8 boys. We out numbered them and won the fight. After that we thought that they learned their lesson.
But a few days later they came to our old house (at the time) with a lot more men then last time. Now we were the ones outnumbered. And they started tearing us to shreds.
When they were done beating us up,they told us it was all because of me. Because I broke their little sisters heart. But it wasn't my fault. She just fell into the category of a basic female. And I was bored with her.
"So what are we going to do now?" Luhan asked looking at us. Even though Kris and Luhan aren't a part of Exo anymore. They still hang out with us like they yous to.
"I don't know, I guess we're just gonna have to wait until they decide to confront us" Suho said trying to be logical about the situation. "Do you still talk to their little sister Kimmy? " Kai asked. "She's been trying to talk to me lately, but I've been refusing her " I said thinking back to when she tried to talk to me in the hallway.
"Really! she's been trying to talk to you,that must be why they came back." Tao said getting flustered. "Tao calm down, you sure you haven't been talking to her again" Xiumin asked looking at me. "Yes I'm sure,trust me she was old news." I said in a sassy manner.
They all chuckled which lighted the mood that I just brought down. We all were watching TV in the living room. While Suho and D.O were in the kitchen cooking supper. When we heard the door bell ring. We all looked at each other until I got up to get the door.
I opened the door up to my flirting buddies Seong and Seung. Which in Korean meant victorious finish. And that's what I was hoping to do tonight. It had slipped my mind that they were coming over, but nonetheless. That didn't stop the party from happening.
I welcomed them in and they already knew where my bedroom was. They started walking ahead of me while I peeked into the living room. Everybody was looking at me. "Ugkh Sehun again! " Kai said while turning the TV up. I just winked at them and headed up stairs to get the party started.