14: I want Divorce

10 Votes. Is this too much to ask?

"I am sorry, about every idiotic thing I did. Can you forgive?"

⁂ɷ⁂

INAYA POV:

INAYA POV:

"You betrayer!!!!" Ayan yelled standing at the door. We both burst into laughter at his expressions. He was holding the food tray. He steps into the room with an irked expression.

"Maa today told me clearly that am I adopted or what." He said putting the tray on the side table and placing both hands on his waist. 

"What!! You yourself ask me to make her forgive you. So nothing was working so I told her and see she is smiling again."He moves his gaze towards me. My smile dropped immediately.  Why is Khala putting me in such a situation? 

"Fine, I am forgiving you this time as the trick work. But next time I won't forgive you. Yaar, at least prioritize me as we are blood-related." Baby.

"Yeah, whatever, gave me the tray. I will feed my daughter." She said with a smile. I return her a shy smile. She fed me; meanwhile, I could feel a pair of eyes over my face. What's his problem? Why is he making the situation awkward? I would have said something to this idiot, but I can't even do that right now just because Khala is sitting.

"I am full. No more Khala." I was already full and my mouth had a bitter taste.

"Okay, last bite." I made a pout with lines on my forehead.

 "Just the last one. open your mouth fast."

 "Khala...."

 "Open,.... good girl. Now I am going, do take your medicine as there are still events left and I want my daughter there. Don't move from the bed. Okay.... "

"Yes, I understand. I will rest."

"Good. And you mister don't disturb her. Keep an eye on her. And behave yourself both of you." She left the room pointing her finger at both of us.

I moved my eyes from the door and looked at him who was already staring at me. What the hell?  In guessing his expressions, I became so lost that I didn't notice he was standing at my head. 

"Ab kya nazar lagani ha mujha."

"Why are you keeping a bad eye on me."

 He said with a smirk. And how bad I want to wipe that smirk off his face. I didn't respond. And he moved a bit forward, my eyes wide in shock. What the hell is he trying to do? I think he is more sick than me. Water entered his brain and damaged the remaining working portion. He bends a bit more and places the back side of his hand on my forehead. 

"You still have a fever. Take the medicine so you can feel better till evening."

I didn't say anything and turned my head. I don't want to talk to him.