09: First Date

" Hey mind, please stop thinking about her. You will get crazy."

(ToT)/~~~

Ayan's Pov:

Ayan's Pov:

Today was a super tiring day. First of all shopping, then Maa's grocery shopping, and at the end we also went to Inaya's house as per Maa's orders. 

But something was off. It felt like she and her parent didn't share an obligatory bond. She seems off after her encounter with her parents. She even didn't have her dinner. Tho she was starving before. 

Even in the car, her mood was off. I saw a glimpse of crystals shining in her eyes. She is not what she shows. There is much more, that she is hiding behind her smile. I don't have anything to do with her. But there is something in her that hit my adrenaline to react impulsively.  Whenever she is near I can see this heart of mine running a marathon. 

She and I don't share a bond of love. But still, her presence around me affects me more than it should. And now I can't just stop thinking about what would have bothered her this much. What is it she hidden inside her? 

She is different. Inaya is different than other girls. 

Mature, but that's what she shows to the world. There is some chaotic chaos going on inside her.  And I don't know what they are. But I will make you open up in front of me Inaya. When ever you will be ready.

Right Now I have to be at home in no time cause Maa called me several times. As I was out with my old school friends after dropping the girls at home. 

She called and asked me to come fast as there was something urgent she wanted to talk about.

"Maa I am home. Where are you?" I knocked on the door of Maa's room and entered with slow steps. 

"Here". She said while coming out of the bathroom. "Why are you this late hun? Don't forget even if you grew up the rules are the same for everyone." She said with a stern face.

"Ahh.. Maa I wouldn't have been if you didn't force me to go with them in the first place." I was whining, but it's okay she is my Maa. The only woman I can open up to and act all childish as I want to, cause she won't judge me.

"Fine now don't start crying. By the way, sit I have to talk to you about something." She held my arm and made me sit on the couch beside her. 

"Did something happen when you guys went out today? Or you teased Inaya about something. Tell me if you did I will beat you to death I am telling you, Ayan." 

"Maa first of all nothing happens and secondly you are my mother or her? Why are you accusing me of something I never did? And if you didn't trust me then go and ask her by yourself."

"I did but she refused to open up. She said she was fine but all I could see was the distress, on her face. That's why I am asking you, did something happen."