07: Pillow Fights

Inaya's Pov:

Inaya's Pov:

We were having our breakfast. Even though I had bread before, but that can't stop me from tasting Khala's handmade paratha.

"Ayan, I want to talk to you about something important, it's about Adam," Khala said while gaining Ayan's attention.

"Maa, I know what you want to say. My wife had already informed me about that." What!! My eyes widened at his statement. He stressed the word "MY WIFE". Like what's with him? He could have taken my name.

"But please ask him again and ensure he won't run again, because we don't have an extra groom this time." He taunted Adam with an eye roll. I elbowed him on his statement.

"What!" He gave me an innocent expression. Like he didn't say that on purpose.

"Don't you have a mouth filter? Think before you say something." I glared at him. This man doesn't have any shame.

"No, no, It's not like that. As you know they are already married. It's just to show it in front of relatives." Khala said covering his statement. Yeah, she has to cover up her son's stupid talks. Who blabbers without thinking?

"So, we will start the preparation from today. Okay. Luna will help me. .... Adam, gave me Ayesha's number I will call her. So, we can bring her with us for shopping. And you Mr. Ayan can I have your wife for some days? If you don't mind."

Isn't he being enough that Khala also started? Ya Allah, this is so embarrassing. And why this dude is giving me stares, don't he has his food to focus on.

"Maa you can, because I understand that you have a lot of things to take care of. But you should also know that we are newlyweds. Otherwise, you are wise enough to understand the gravity of the moment."

Excuse me. I swear my eyeballs would have fallen by now. I just wanted the ground to open up and hide me inside. Like what was the need to say such blunt words? Every single person in the family is sitting here. Even Uncle and Adam. I can feel Luna's puckish smile. Oh god, you just met me alone. I will tell you the pull of gravity.

"It's fine if you don't want her to be with us." The teasing tune in Khala's voice is visible.

"No, I will come." Those words came out spontaneously, turning everyone's attention. Now this is called to dig your own grave. And this jerk beside me is smirking too. Allah knows how badly I want to wipe that smirk off his face.

"No, no. You can have her. I am just stating facts."

'Stating facts. I will erase the evidence of you from this mother earth. What's the point of giving permission now? and I am on my own. I don't need his permission.

Ya Allah, I hate this person. Just meet me in the room I will give you a good beating. Because of you, I am not able to lift my head.

"Inaya, then get ready. You and Luna go for shopping today. Buy some dresses for yourself. Okay."