04: Hold me tight

Inaya Pov:

"Inaya, I am leaving you if you don't want to come along."

Ya Allah why is this man shouting like a mania? Oh, wait I know...hee-hee.... We are leaving for the parlor so I can get ready for my walima.

"Just a minute Ayan," I yelled with the same intensity. I tie my hair in a ponytail, grab my dupatta, drape it around my neck, stepping outside.

"Why are you shouting this much?"

"Cause I don't have a full day to waste on you. I am only going with you because Maa told me to do so. Now let's go."

Jerk, I don't know what he thinks of himself. This dude lacks basic mannerisms.

----------

We were going towards the car park, but don't know which alien hijacked Ayan's body and the boy took a U-turn towards the backyard. He's definitely cooking something. That smirk with an eyebrow raise didn't go unnoticed by me.

"Ayan, where are you going? Aren't we getting late now?"

I followed him, and there he was removing covers from his bike, let's be a specific, heavy bike. But why?

"What are you doing with this bike now." But the latter one just ignored me plus with an eye-roll. No, He Didn't!!!

"Because we are going on this, My love."

WHAT! What just he calls me. He can't, right, I heard something wrong. He looked towards me and realized what he just said.

"Don't be on cloud nine, I didn't say that to you. This is my only love, my Bike, 'Yamaha R1'. You can never take her place, understood." He said with a proud smile, pointing towards his bike. Like I am dying ...HUN.

And girl that's why they say focus on punctuation.

"Okay fine whatever. I even don't want to take your bike's place. Now get up we are already late. Let's go."

"Yeah fine. Sit back and hold me tight."

"What? No, we are not going on this." I pointed at the bike with my pointer finger.

"We are?"

"No, we are not."

"Yes, we are."

"Ayan! What are you? A five-year-old. We are not going on this. Get up fast."

"If you want to reach your destination then sit, otherwise go by yourself. And consider yourself lucky. Cause you are the first person whom 'Ayan Khan' is offering himself, to have a ride on his precious bike."

"Cause you to know I am afraid of harsh driving. Right. Otherwise, you are not this humble 'Ayan Khan'." I said with a tight-lipped smile. He passed me a smirk.