05: He's Back

Ayan Pov:

Ayan Pov:

"Ayan help me, Yaar. How selfish you are. Can't you see I am struggling here?" Inaya said struggling with her dress as we were back from the function.

"Last night someone said that I don't need to bother about anything, she can do everything alone. HUN!" Her face is fuming red in anger. I know she is triggered. It is a sight to record.

"Then what are you doing standing there? Go, Get lost." I went to her side. She was looking adorable being all grumpy. What? .....Now I am not that much stone-hearted that I left a human being struggling for her life.

"I am a generous person. Here, hold my hand I will help you. Come on." She was staring at me with an annoyed expression.

"Fine don't take it I am going then." She held my hand rapidly. At that exact moment, I knew my body was not used to her touches. I don't know about her, but a spark accelerated to my core. She came out holding on to me.

"Now leave my hand do you want to take it with you." I was staring at her like stupid. Honestly, if she hadn't jerked her hand, God knows for how much time I was planning to stand there.

"Excuse me, seriously miss, here you should say thank you and you are accusing me of false statements." This girl is cracked. And her ego, never mind.....

"What the hell Ayan? Are you a rock? Move." How could I have moved when I was in shock? The person about whom we both haven't talked from yesterday. He was standing in front of us.

I felt anger taking over me. Now he is standing in front of us. When everything has been ruined, does he even know what he has done? He had destroyed two lives. What does he want now? Is he going to ask us to divorce? No way, this is not going to happen.

Whatever the circumstances at that time were, now Inaya is my wife. I won't divorce her. But what if she likes him and wants to be with him?

I looked at Inaya and she was equally shocked. 

"Ah, Ayan and Inaya, come on. See Adam is back." Maa said.

I held Inaya's hand as she was about to take her steps towards the lounge. It's not like I like her. It's just I want to show him that if he likes her, he misses that chance, she is now my wife. And I won't share my things; she is my wife, so there is no chance.

Inaya glances at my face. She tried to slip her hands. But no This won't going to happen.

" Stop struggling Inaya. I am not going to lose the grip." I whispered.

"Ayan everyone is staring. Leave my hand. Ayan. Leave." She shouted in whispers.

I held her hand more firmly while taking my steps toward the lounge.

"Hi Ayan, how are you?" Adam came towards me and engulfed me in a hug. As if nothing happened. I remain still on my spot.

Leaving me he looked towards my right side, beside me where Inaya was standing.