twelve

°

⋆˚🐾˖°

°

bold-Kim Haeji

Two months. It's been two months since Im trapped in this place, half of me wanted to go back to the real world but the other was grateful since I got to know everything about my past self, Kim Haeji. Thanks to her anyways.

She guide me everywhere and anywhere except for the castle. She always told me that I need to avoid the castle especially the people in it. Since she have been through it, I just follow her. It's also pretty exciting when Kim Haeji is a rich person. She even let me to use her money as much as I want and I gratefully used it because she is also me and I am also her.

Each day past by and I realizes how similar are we by how her react to everything since she only speaks in my mind. The two of us is like a soul that have been apart for a long time and it feels like someone just complete the puzzle when the two of us started to get comfortable to each other.

I was looking through the market, feeding myself with a bunch of foods as I got excited seeing these foods right infront of me.

"You should try that one, I swear it taste so good"

"This one?"

"Yes!"

I can't help to bought alot of foods, walking along the hallway, carrying these foods with me. Out of a sudden, I heard a bunch of footsteps as Haeji quickly told me to hide myself which I do and hide as fast as I can.

"Y/n.. you need to be careful, that is the prince, the one that I told you.. that is why I keep telling you to avoid the castle"

"The one that trap me in here? Aigoo.. trust me, he's not worth it. Jeon Wonwoo in the past and present was just a same cold person and he's going to break your heart"

"I know, that's why I am here to guide you or else the same thing will happen repeatly at the future and we both definetely don't want to see our Mingyu hurting right?"

I was about to answer her but then I heard a step, walking closer to my hidden places as I close my mouth with my hand. Infact, I even stop breathing, scared that he will find out about me hiding in here.

"Master, she's not here"

As soon as I heard the step was gone, I let out a sigh of relief and run away from that palace and go back to my house or should I say Haeji's house. But then before I could move further, a group of man block my way.

"Y/n!-"

"You shouldn't have run away you know.. It would get much worser if you do it"

"Shit. Haeji-ah, what should I do? should I run?"

"Haeji?"

I won't be able to help you if you're with him because he know that I can talk in your mind, and to avoid that, he put a curse on you, so you wouldn't able to talk with me everytime you're close to him.

I let out a curse under my breath as soon as I remember what she told me a few weeks ago. My eyes wander around, trying to find a way to escape as well but soon I realized I was trapped between these man.

"Take her"

But before they could get closer to me, I feel someone's arm around my waist as I feel dizzy by the sudden movement and when I open my eyes, I found myself looking at a mystery man who covered his whole face with a black fabric and without hesitation, I remove it and gasp out loud before pushing him.