nine

°

૮ฅ・ﻌ・აฅ

°

—TIME flies by and it's been three months since I broke up with him and God knows how grateful I am for having Mingyu on my side. He's the one who's helping me to slowly move on by giving me some times, treat me with loves, hugging me whenever I felt like I wanted to cry out and he did everything. He knows how mess up I am after that yet he still right there beside me, whispering onto my ears, praising me and loving me.

Apart from it, Mingyu's also fight his own anxiety and replaces me at my work place for the straight months. I can't help to be proud of him because how he braven himself for me and I can't help to feel bad too.

Everything was just seems to get better but then the guilty started to fill up my lung. I feel useless especially after crying for a worthless man. Yet here he comes, supporting me, willing to help me escape from the hell. I do wonder what happen if Gam-ja main in his dog form.

"Y/n! Im back!"

I pull up myself from the couch, turning around to face my little potato as he smiles widely, hugging me tightly and even pick me up from the ground as if I am the most lightess thing in the world.

"Hey.. let me down!"

"I miss you so much y/n... so so much, don't you miss me?" 

His eyes big from adoration, his pink yet soft lip pouting, waiting for me to respond, his arm still stay on my waist, holding me carefully since he haven't put me down on the ground. My hand automatically went to both of his shoulder as a support. Our eyes meet in adoration and I can't help to fell in his puppy eyes.

I smiles softly, kissing his forehead before flicking it as a punishment.

"Hey!"

I push him and fell down from his grip meanwhile Mingyu's rubbing his numb forehead.

"Why are you doing that? It hurts so bad... you better kiss it before it swollen"

"Stop being annoying and go take a shower will you? You smell like a shit"

He take a quick sniff of his t-shirt and run towards his room, agreeing with my states. After a few second, I heard a small gasp as he run towards me and hugging me tightly, spinning me around, making me slightly headache.

"Hey, stop it already"

He obey and sat down at the couch with me beside him. He smile uncontrollably, his legs won't stop moving, his eyes screaming in happiness, looking at a box which is already being wrap with a puppy gift wrap.

"What is this?"

"Just go and open it already will you?"

He was very careful with the wrap and I am actually getting impatient with it but I decided to let it slides and took out my phone, recording him to see his pure reaction. After a few minutes, he finally got to open it and he can't help to gasp out loud.

"A phone?!"

I nodded repeatly as I smiles, seeing him like this really warm my small heart. My smile are hidden behind the phone which I am very grateful of because by looking at him like this, makes my cheeks redden, showing how genuinely I am happy for him.

"You keep telling me that you really wanted to have a phone like me so you can call me anytime, everywhere in any second and I decided to bought you one.. Do you like it?"

He nodded his head repeatly as he eyeing the technology in his hand, carefully turning it on. My hand reach out from my pocket, revealing another gifts for him and it was a matching casing phone.

"Wear it.. I thought you love it since you keep bragging how badly you want to match this casing phones with me"

I watch him carefully and I can't help to slightly jump because his next move is something unexpected as I feel something soft laid on top of my lips. His hand went to my neck and the other one hugging my waist as he continue kissing me softly yet I can't even move as I am still not processing what the hell actually happen. 

My heart beating rapidly and I really hope he wouldn't hear the loud thud because I could feel my body shiver against him. Soon, he pull away from me and hug me tightly. His grip are strong yet comfortable and I can't help to feel something building up inside my heart.

"Thank you y/n"

"No- I am the one who's supposed to-"

"Don't and just please listen to me..."

My finger started to dancing through his fluffy hair, soothing him down a little when I feel his body stiff as he cried silently. I just let him crying in my arm even though I could feel how wet my shoulder are because of him.

"I... I have been waiting for you y/n. I search for you in each of my life times and I really don't want to loose you again like how you left before"

"What do you mean-"

"God have never agreed about me being with you. We always ended up dying everytime we're together. I tried my best to forget about you yet we always find ourselves staring at each other eyes with love. I really love you y/n. I don't care if God try to pull us apart because this time, I won't ever let you go and I will find a solution for me not being immortal because Im tired, seeing you died infront of me countless time is just a nightmare for me y/n"

I tried to process about everything yet my brain suck as I slightly push him slowly. He let go of me, wipe away the tears on my cheeks yet I don't even know when or how I cried. Everything is just a dejavu.

"Why does it hurts so bad?"

I said, holding onto my shirt, feeling how bad my heart ache seeing him crying as I am still trying to catch up the whole things. Our eyes stare into each other soul and for the first time, I feel sort of comfort, loves and everything as his eyes telling me how genuinely happy he is to be with me, screaming and yelling how he loves me so bad. 

Out of a blue, I feel a sudden urge to kiss him and I did. I kiss him but this time with full of loves. Our lips move in sync as if we were made for each other and suddenly, everything's happen in one second. Our memories. Our kiss. Our suffers, flash right onto my eyes and it makes me pulling away from him. The two of us cried even harder as I hold into him tightly and he did the same.

"Mingyu-ah.. please"

I cried harder, his hand tightly holding into mine.

"I know.. I know.."

"I don't want to forget about this please"

"I am so sorry baby but it is part from the curse.. you will definitely forget about it tomorrow" He said through the tears.

I bit my lips hard that I could taste the iron of my blood on my tongue. My heart feel like it was being stabbed multiple times. Mingyu look at me, holding me carefully.

"Don't worry, I will find a way to solve the solution ok? Just promise me that you will stay by my side"

I eagerly nodded as if someone counting the times and suddenly, I feel my eyes got heavier and before I could done anything, everything have gone into the darkness. 

"Y/n.. I love you so much"

°

૮ฅ・ﻌ・აฅ

°