epilogue

°

૮ ⚆ﻌ⚆ა 🦴

°

"Y/n, are you sure that you're good because the way you act is definetely saying otherwise"

"I'm alright Joshua, don't worry"

"Of course I am, you're like a sister to me"

"Just shut your mouth will you and let me do my work"

Am I good? I don't even know. Lately, I have been going through with nightmares and some weird dreams. It's been 3 years since I had one. My life have gone better since the day my abusive father died. It was traumatic yet useful for me to continue lifes.

"Hi, welcome to our cafe, what can I get for you?"

"You.."

"Urm.. I'm sorry but do I know you?"

The blonde guy was looking at me with his wide eye and I can't help to feel a little bit uncomfortable under his gaze.

"Oh n-no.. it just, you look similar like my old friend"

"Okay then.. so, what can I get for you? There's more customer waiting behind"

"Oh my bad. Urm, one americano and one cappucino.. that will do"

"Your name?"

"Scoups"

It was written on the notes as I past it to Joshua and continue taking an order. Soon, my shift was over as I left the cafe with a few leftover foods. I decided to not take a bus for today since I wanted to visit my friend and give him some food because I will never get to finishes all of these food.

And I know Gam-ja will be mad at me if he found out that I threw all of these foods away when I can just give it to the others.

On my way to his house, I was stop by the sudden pouring rain.

Wonwoo.. I don't think I can come over to your house

Oh, it's okay, just be careful on your way back home!

Once he replied to my message, I let out a relief sigh, running through the rain with no umbrella because I forgot to bring one. The time flies by and now, I am soaking wet because of the heavy pour rain as I decided to stop at the end of the hallway to incourage myself before continue running.

Suddenly, a big shadow block me from the street light, a black umbrella's placed inbetween us.

"You're still the same as before"

"What?"

I couldn't hear properly because of the heavy rain at the background. Suddenly, I feel something soft yet rough on top of my hand and before I could done anything, he give me his umbrella then left.

"Take and use it"

That's what I heard and as I was about to chase after him, my phone ring from my pockets.