four

°
  zᶻ
૮˶- ﻌ -˶ა⌒)ᦱ

°

-MY HEART flutter seeing Mingyu shyly choosing the clothes as he still trying to fit in the whole situation. Especially when every girls that he walk through eyeing him as if he was doing some sort of crime. His hand tightly hold my hand, doesn't even want to let it go. He tried his best to hide behind your body but despite him being a giant and tall man, doesn't even helping him but instead the girls started to giggling, seeing him being all cute and tiny.

"Y/n... why are these humans keep looking at me? Im scared"

"I don't know... maybe you just need to lower down your handsomeness I guess" You just keep walking even though you know that he definetely throwing you a big symbol of question mark right on top of his head, waiting for you to answer all of his question without needing to raise his hand.

"Mingyu-ah.. how about this one? I think it does look good for you"

"Black?"

You nodded your head, taking him to the changing room and quickly push him in.

"Wear this"

"Right here?!"

"Don't worry, no one will be a able to get in and see you change'

"No, I don't want to"

"What do you mean you don't want to?"

"Im scared... look at those human, they keep looking at me, it's so creepy" You let out a loud sigh as you turn around as your eyes meet with those girls that keep checking Mingyu out, whispering to each other ears, telling their friends how handsome he is and you totally agree. Your potato is so handsome.

"Hey! Can you please stop staring at him... he's definetely not comfortable, can't you see it? so please go and mind your own business"

The girls quickly go to their own business while Mingyu still clinging beside you, hand still on yours.

"You should have done it earlier"

"I thought you love the attention"

"No. I only want attention when it comes from you"

Your eyes meet his. You could see how they're shining for you and you literally could see the reflection of Gam-ja in him. Yup, he is definetely 100% my little potato.

"Go and change, if you want my attention so bad then do what I said, understood?"

He eagerly nodded his head and snatch the clothes from your hand then change to the clothes that you choose because he seems doesn't like all of the design except when you're the one who suggest it for him.

"Im done!"

You turn around, seeing him being the most gorgeous man you have ever seen. You definetely know why are those girls drooling over him because you indeed almost fall for this guy. His hair being a little bit messy despite the wide smile playing on his face, he is perfect. The way teh black tshirt clutch his body tightly, showing off his muscle a little bit follow by the white pants his wearing. You might as well fall for him if he keep wearing like this.

"You... look good"

He walk closely to you as he bend down a little, making eye contact with you. You can't help to feel your heart beating getting faster by a second. You do know he definetely just wanted a pat on his head but you have never feel this type of feelings before even with your ex boyfriend. It just feel different this time.

He started to get impatient so he just boldly took your hand in his and put it on top of his head.

"Pat me like how you used to"

You did what he ask and quickly taking a big step afar from him. He titlted his head, a big pout drawn on his lip. By that, you do know that he's sulking so you just decided to fix it later and buy all of the clothes for him including the undergaments.

After a few walk, you suddenly feel the man behind you stop. You turn around to see him staring at the couple whose taking a picture cutely. You look up at him and tighten the grip on his hand which makes him looking down at you.

"Follow me"

You purposedly let go of his hand and ran away from him. He quickly chase after you, yelling out your name, scared to be apart from you. You laugh, still running to somewhere that you will definetely know that he's going to like it. NO, love it.

Once you arrived, he ran to you and hug you, already scared of losing you.

"Hey, let go of me and stop being such a whiny. We gotta take a picture, let's go"

He just follow after you but this time, his hand tightly holding yours. Deeply, you're feeling bad for running away from him but that is the point. You just love to tease this man so much especially with his random faces. It makes you wanted to laugh out loud.

"Where are we?"

Once you finished paying, you pull him with you inside the photobooth machine. Soon he finally realised what's happening when he see himself on the screen as it started to count by itself. At first he was clueless but then he follow all of your movement. Out of a blue, you feel someone pull you closer to his body which is Mingyu, he just dumbfounded smiling to the camera and soon his eyes meet yours, without wasting his time, he kiss your cheeks and a sound of click in the background prove that it's already capture the pics. The time seems to stop because the both of you can't even pull the eyecontact.

And that moment, they definetely knew that no one can and will pull them apart because they're nothing without each other.

  zᶻ
૮˶- ﻌ -˶ა⌒)ᦱ

You tried your best to walk with Mingyu who's totally drunk, clinging on your side, 100% put his weight down on you which make it more harder for you to walk. Your hand stay on his shoulder as both of his hand hugging your waist tightly.

He keep babbling and yapping about everything and most of them about you of course. You just listen to him, walking down the street. Soon, a sigh of relief left from your lips when you both finally arrived right infront of your house. You're instantly regret, leaving him behind as you go to the bathroom because you've never expected that he will use those chance to drink one bottle of soju. And that's why he's soooooooooo drunk right now.

As you put him at the floor and quickly find the key of your house in your bag but then... you hear a familiar voice calling out your name. But this time, it is definetely not Mingyu. You turn around to find a man with black suit, looking at the man who's laying down at the floor, Mingyu.

"Who's this?"

"What are you doing right here?"

°
  zᶻ
૮˶- ﻌ -˶ა⌒)ᦱ

°