six

°

૮ ◕ ﻌ ◕ა

°

- IT'S BEEN A WEEK since Wonwoo met me with Mingyu being tipsy all over again as we ended sleeping in each other arm. And right now, I am actually teaching him how he need to stop being a little bit too much touchy because he doesn't supposed to do that especially with me yet here he is, keep defending himself that he have all right to actually hug and kiss my cheeks or do everything that couple's do.

"Mingyu.. stop"

"No. I actually kinda regret being a human and I really really reallyyyy wanted to go back to my old form"

"Mingyu-"

"No. I desperately missing the old you that will always greet her dog, playing with him as if the clock never clicking, letting her dog sleeping with her, clinging to her and EVERYTHING but then when I turn into a human, you keep rejecting me and you don't even touches me like how you used to. I miss that"

I let out a sigh, my finger clenches around my forehead while Mingyu, pouting on the couch like how he always do. I sat down beside him as I pat his head.

"It's different"

"No it is not because I am still your Gam-ja"

"But in the form a human and infact you're a man Mingyu, you can't just touch woman without their consent because they might be uncomfortable"

"So you wanna say that you're uncomfortable with me?"

"It's not like that Mingyu..."

We both fell in a deep silent, staring at the wall, avoiding eye contact as the tension startd to grow for once again.

"That's not fair"

"What?"

"How can you let Wonwoo kissing you yet I can't"

"Because he is my once to be boyfriend Min-"

"Then let me be your boyfriend"

I eyed him in disbelief as he just said that out loud, boldly, doesn't even know what is he actually talking about or is he? He look at you sincerely waiting for your answer and yet you let out another loud sigh.

"Do you know what are you talking about Mingyu?"

"Yes I do-"

"No you don't. If you want to be my boyfriend, we need to be inlove with each other Mingyu"

"So you don't love me?"

"I love you Mingyu. Can you just stop making things getting complicated already?"

"Then stop and just let me be your boyfriend"

"You don't even understand what am I talking about aren't you?"

I walk away, taking my phone and my wallet, on the way to the exit.

"I know what I talking about and I will make you fall for me y/n!!"

The door shut as I lock it before taking a walk, trying to find some peace and calm places for me to heal down. Everything's just a little bit too mess up. Wonwoo started to comeback in my life after I founded he cheated on me and here he is, Mingyu actually wild up my whole lifes right now. It just too much for my brain. Everything's just happen in one month. It is too much.

"Welcome"

The scent of a coffee follow by the smell of hot bake cookies hit in my nose as a soft smile form on my lips. Joshua smile after not seeing you for a long time because back when you're just a student, you do usually spend your leisure time right here, finishing your task as fast as you can and Joshua who's the one who always keep you company and help you. The thought of the old memories really warm your heart because he indeed your long lost brother.

The bond between the both you actually makes people think that you're his sister and he is your brother and the both of you actually agreed about it.

"Long time no see sis.. as usual?"

You nodded your head but as you about to pay, he stop you.

"Let me pay for you this time... I could see that everything's going just a little bit too rough"

"Kinda I guess"

You sat down at your usual seat, beside the big window, staring at the blue sky, seeing the birds flying freely as if there's nothing to be worried about lifes.

"You know.. sometimes I really wanted to be a bird, free from this violent world but when I rethinking about it, God gived this life to you because He loves you yk" You ended up giggle, the peppermint mocha sat perfectly right infront of you with the matcha cake. You took a bite and you have never thought you would miss this taste so bad.

"It's still taste so good"

"Of course it is, look who's the one who make it"

You annoyedly roll your eyes.

"So how's life hm?"

"I don't even know where to start actually"

"You know Im here for you right?"

૮ ◕ ﻌ ◕ა

"Mingyu-ahh, Im back"

You look around in confusion, finding the whole living room is empty. You walk to the kitchen and put down the groceries and some food on the table as your eyes roam around your house. You slowly open up his room to find it's empty which make you slightly worried. You run upstairs, hoping to find him right there and there he is, lying down on your bed with your pillow in his arm as he cuddle with it.

A single sigh left from your lips as you walk closer to him. You giggled, seeing him being all messy and cute on your bed. Before you wake him up, you decided to take a picture for it to last longer. But then, somethings stop you. A big warm hand hold your wrist tightly.

"What are you doing?"

Your cheeks redden due hearing his raspy voices especially with his warm hand on your wrist. Suddenly, he pull you into him makes you fell on top of his body.

"Do you know that it's rude to take a picture of someone without their consent?"

"Where the hell did you learn this from? I thought I already hide the remote"

You hide the remote of the television because of how he started to got addicted to the kdrama and you definitely don't want him to get affected by them because you are the one who's gonna face it.

He looks over your cabinet which is full of romance and fantasy books which makes you realize what he just read especially when you found a book tittle 'Twisted Love' on my desk.

"But you forgot to hide your books though" You lower your head, embarrassment.

"You looks so cute"

As you about to push him away, he pull you even closer to him. This time, you could feel his breath against yours while you actually trying your best to hold your breath. By how close you both are right now, you could guess that he definitely hear the loud heartbeat of yours.

"You need to stop Mingyu"

"I will never stop y/n because I have been waiting for you the whole hundred years and finally God give me a chance to be with you so please... give me a chance will you? I will prove it that I am a better guy than Wonwoo itself"

"Mingyu, what are you talking about-"

"You will know later sweetheart. Now, sleep"

Your body automatically shut down as you fell down on top of him. The last thing you thought about is...

Who are you actually Mingyu?

°

૮ ◕ ﻌ ◕ა

°