ten

°

૮ >ﻌ< ა

°

- YOU WOKE UP in bed due to the sun shining right through the window. You can't help to groan, a sudden headache hit you as soon as you tried to open your eyes. Everything's seems heavy and soon, you managed to get into the bathroom, gasping in shock because you haven't cried for the straight week, then why did you have such a swollen eyes?

"What happen? Why the hell my eyes are swollen up?"

Your fingers trail over your faces and you still can feel the dry tears on your cheeks. You just decided to brush it off and go take a quick shower because today, you feel like you wanted to spend most of your time with him since it's on weekend. You could feel your heart beat fasten, thinking about him.

"What's wrong with you y/n-ah?"

A giggle left your lips when you started to daydream about him. Deep in your heart, you feel like there's something happen yesterday that makes you feel in this type of way because you haven't had this whole butterfly since you caught your ex with another women.

"Mingyu-ah?"

Your eyes travelling around the house, waiting for him to hug you, telling you how he miss you so bad and everything. Yet he haven't come to you but then you saw a sticky note being placed on top of the kitchen table.

"What is this?"

'Y/n... I am so sorry. My friends call me, he said he need some help with his problem. So, I decided to left the foods in the fridges. Make sure to warm the food first okay? Love you!

- your Gam-ja

Since he replaced me at my workplace, he learned how to communicates with people and make some friends which is I am very proud of. It's like seeing your child growing up. No matter what happen, one day he will go outsides, spending time with his friends and learn about the real world.

Once you served the food, already warm it up like how Mingyu told you too, you sat down on the couch, decided to watch the television while eating. You moan as soon as the food hit your tongue and it hit like crazy, despite Mingyu being a dog in his past, he still managed to learn how to cook and I am very impressed because he definetely can beat all of the chefs in this world.

You look towards at the stickynote, can't help to smile after rereading it. Even his handwritten is net. Hold on, when did he learn to write?

"He's so cool.. how does he managed to learn everything in a few months"

You giggle, rereading it all over again and suddenly, your eyes caught his last word on the sticky note.

'I love you..'

"I love you too"

૮ >ﻌ< ა

김민규 P.OV :

I look down at the paper and find myself at the animal clinic. My hand push the door as I get in the clinic, eager to meet the person that I have been searching for the straight years.

"Welcome to the Vet Partners, what can I help you?"

I eyed the young man very carefully before taking a step towards him and give him an old picture with a man on it.

"Do you know him?"

He gave it back to me as soon as he saw it. He bow in respect, telling me that he doesn't know anything about that picture yet something in me telling that the young man is lying especially with his little attitude.