three

°

૮ ᴖﻌᴖა

°

"MINGYU-ahh, come here and eat"

He jump over the stairs and excitedly hug you, who's currently serving the food. 

"I just finished showered!!" He said, waiting for you to pat his head all over again which you did, making him jump in excitement. You sat down, wanted to eat the breakfast and he quickly follow your step. You're actually very grateful for the existen of Mingyu. At first you thought your lifes gonna be much more worser but infact, he bring light to your dark which what Gam-ja always do but this time a human version of Gam-ja because he is Gam-ja, your little potato.

Day by day you realised, there's nothing change about Gam-ja when he became a big grown man because he's still clingy, love to sat on your lap but since he's turned into a giant man, he just hug you or maybe sometimes kiss your cheeks which makes you flutter because that's what Gam-ja always do. Everytime you came back home, he always greet you with a big smile on his lips, his eyes shining whenever he see you. You're like a diamond for him to take a good care of.

Because, he indeed learn all of the things about human by seeing you act and the people in the television. He tried his best to be good for you. He cooked for you. He did the laundry even though the last time he almost burn down the washing machine because he couldn't understand the button, so he just keep playing with the button not until the machine started to shake violently which makes him scared to death.

It was so cute to seeing him all clumsy but of course not all the time and right now, you just watched him trying his best to use the chopstick that you used in your daily life as a korean. 

"It's so tiring to use this y/n.. can i just please use my hand or my mouth... what is the use of them then right?"

Without waiting for your reaction, he eat the ramen by using his mouth and his hand which make the whole table being mess just because of him. You face palmed as you take the bowl of ramen away from him.

"Let me just feed you Mingyu"

"But im actually learning how to eat as a human-"

"Just later... we don't have so much time left"

He tilted his head in question but you just brush it off and feed him patiently. After a few minutes cleaning up the mess that he made, you sat down at the couch which make him quickly lay down on the couch with his head on top of your lap.

"W-what are you doing?"

"I have seen these people in the television doing this types of activities alot"

Then, you feel a big hand clamp yours which makes you flutter a little because no matter what happen, he is a man and you're a woman.

"Play with my hair please, the girl in the television always done that whenever the boy put his head on her lap"

You could feel your cheeks getting hotter than before. How bold he is to make me do this?! I definetely need to stop him from watching the drama because im afraid.. the more he know about these things, the more dangerous things I could face. 

My hand find itself playing with his long hair as he close his eyes in peace. I decided to look at him even more, from his perfect thick eyebrow to his close eyes that always seems shining widely whenever you show up to his nose and finally to his pink lips. A sudden thoughts makes me stop from playing with his hair and that makes him open his eyes in question.

"Get ready. Let's take a walk... hurry up" 

You leave him alone at the living room as he blink weirdly, seeing you running upstairs to your room. But then, as soon as he realized what he just heard earlier from you, he quickly run to his which is once to be a guest room and got ready like how you asked for.

After a few minutes, you walk downstairs to see Mingyu adjusting his clothes. You smile seeing him acting all cute.

"Let's go"

"Where are we going to?"

"We're going to the mall"

"For what?" He tilted his head cutely with a big mark of question on top of his head.

"I just got my salary so let's buy all of the things that you need. My father old clothes definetly is not enough for you"

"You don't have to spend your money on me" You smile.

"But you are my priorities Mingyu"

"Then.. if you said so, i promise one day I will buy all of the clothes that you want"

"Promise?"

"I promise" he said excitedly as he take your hand in his, making you look at him in shock but all he ever did is smiling widely, showing off his white vampire teeth. 

After a few minutes, you both arrived at the bus stop and get in the bas as fast as you can with him trailing behind. Soon, you both sat on the seat as he excitedly hold your hand tightly. His eyes trailing all over the bus and the window since this is his first time as a human. Without wasting your time, you wore your earphone but before you could wear it on your right ear, he snatch it from you.

"I want to hear it too"

He pout cutely while you slightly smile and quickly wore it for him as we both share an earphone, hearing the song blasting right on their ear, enjoying the scenarios. He looks at you who's admiring the scene right outside the window. At first he just follow your eyes but then, he found himself looking at you or more like admiring you. 

"Y/n?"

"Hm?"

"You're really pretty"

Your eyes met his as you dumbfounded looking at him. You know that your cheeks got red when he start to touch your cheeks with his hand and thanks to God, you both arrived at the destination which you quickly use it for an excuse and pull him with you out from the bus.

"Let's buy all the things that you need and once we're done.. I will bring you to my favourite restaurant" 

"LET'S GO"

°

૮ ᴖﻌᴖა

°

Please support me by vote and comment.
I really appreciate it!
-carat