eleven

°

૮⍝• ᴥ •⍝ა

°

-"HAEJI-AH!"

"No! Please don't touch her"

"No! Please Im begging"

"HAEJI!!"

I gasp out loud. My cheeks wet due to me crying, my heart's ache in pain as if someone's holding it in fist. Even after waking up from the nightmares, the tears won't stop dripping out from my eyes and I don't even realizes how hard Im clutching my own fist that it started to bleed out.

"Haeji... why does it sounds familiar?"

I wipe away the tears and get into the bathroom to freshen up.

"What's happening to me? Why did I-"

I stumble back as I turn around quickly to see that it was gone. I swear I saw my ownself but wearning a hanbok which is dried with blood. Her eyes was filled with trauma and I know there's definetely something behind those eyes. But... why? There must be a reason right?

Suddenly, I clutch into my shirt as I felt my heart ache again but this time it really hurts and I can't help to cry out. I close my eyes in fear when I heard alot of screams around me, begging for me to help them out but I can't. I can't even barely move and out of a sudden, I found myself at another places which is full of ashes and smokes, blood were everywhere.

"Do you see what happen when you break the rule?"

"DO YOU SEE IT?!"

My ownself standing right infront of me with an anger inside her eyes. She was wearing a dirty white hanbok and it was drench with blood. Just like how I see earlier. She took another steps to me and I stumble back which makes me fall into the ground.

"W-who are you?"

She pull my hair harshly as I bit my lips to hold myself in. Her brown eyes which is just same as mine burning in flame but I don't even know why.. I feel like I know her and I feel really bad, I feel guilty. Soon, she tear up and hugs me tightly. Despite her dirty states yet she still smell nice and I can sense that she was scared.

"Y/n..."

"How-"

"You're the only one who can change this"

"What do you mean?"

Her eyes meet mine and suddenly, I feel comfort in her eyes and I don't even know how and why but I found myself wiping away her tears.

"Mingyu"

"What?"

"Our Mingyu"

"What? What are you talking about-"

"We need to save him"

"From what?"

Out of a sudden, she look around us in fear as if there's something chasing after her. For the last time, her eyes meet mine, biting her dry lips as her hands shaking yet managed to hold my cheeks.

"I hope you can change the future y/n"

Before I could done anything, there's a sources of light blinded me and soon I found myself in an old village.

"Where am I?"

૮⍝• ᴥ •⍝

김민규 P.OV :