two

°

૮₍ ' ꒳ '₎ა

°

-THE RAIN pour harshly as y/n tried her best not to get wet but faith never on her side. Her clothes stick right on her body, her hair damp from the wetness of the heavy rain that seems like won't stop pouring till the sun rise out which is totally bad for y/n.

After a few days from the tragedy that happen to her, she will tried her best to finish her work as fast as she can so she could treat Gam-ja, which is a dog that suddenly turn into a human. At first, she still declined about the fact that her dog is a human but then the sudden disappear of her dog and his behaviour kindly prove that the man in her house is actually Gam-ja. Infact, the guy also knew the secret between her and the God, which make it more specular.

She curse silently as she watch the bus went away without her and now she know that she's definetely going to get more wet on the way back home. But who is she to care because right now, almost half of her body already cold from the wetness. Her legs nonstop running, trying her best to stay away from the heavy pouring rain yet it still managed to catch her.

After a few minutes of running, she run to a nearby shelter as she let out a heavy breath. The tiredness finally hit her especially after working for the straight hour as a waiter in her favourite cafe. The shelter seems not helping because the rain still managed to get into her. Y/n decided to take a deep breath before going back to her home but then, she saw a figure of a big grown man covering her with an umbrella in his hand.

"Gam-ja?"

"Why don't you bring your umbrella??! and why didn't you bought a new one even if you don't have one?! you might catch yourself in cold y/n!!"

She eyed him closely to see if it's real or not.

"What are you doing out here?"

"What am i doing?! You asked me what am i doing right here? I am worried about you y/n! You usually came back home before eight and now it's already nine y/n!"

Before she could reply him, his hand grasp her wrist as they walk closely under the umbrella to avoid the heavy rain. Along the way to her house, she keep her eyes on Gam-Ja as she couldn't denied how beautiful the man is.

"Beautiful"

"What?"

"Nothing"

"Open the door already, it's cold outside"

She's unlock the door as fast as she can and grab him in the house as they let out a heavy breath. After a few minutes with a peace wind, she finally realizes what happen.

"Hold on- how did you managed to get out from the house and how did you find me and how the hell did you get wet even the umbrella's with you?"

"Woo woo, calm down. First of all, I jump out from the window and I actually just ran around the neighborhood until I found you and lastly, I actually don't know how to open this things so I just bring it along with me since I know that human uses this for a rainy day" He yap loudly as he hand the umbrella which is still wet. You took it and put it at the right side, to let it dry up first.

"And? how did you figured it out ?"

"I realizes that there's a button on it so I push the button and the umbrella goes BOOM"

You can't help to let out a giggle, watching him proudly telling his day to you.

"And last but not least, I actually cooked for you"

"What?!"

"Yupp!" He smile weakly to you as you quickly run towards the kitchen to see if everything's fine and fortunely, everything's seems a little bit too fine. She found everything is arranged perfectly on the right place as she looks around to realizes that everything in her house seems a little bit to tidy for her.

"You-"

"Yup! I do it for you? Are you proud of me?"

He look at you excitedly as he waiting for you to pat his head and tell him how he being such a good boy for her since that's what she used to do back when he is a dog but now he is a grown up man, of course y/n wouldn't do that because it seems a little bit too cringe for her but then she just pat his head slowly.

"Thank you"

He smiles widely as he suddenly hug you which makes you yelp a little.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Im hugging you because i miss you so bad"

You can't help to get flustered as he tightly keeping you under his arm. But then, you push him away makes him pout a little.

"You said earlier that you just cooked for me right? Go and serve it like how I usually do.. Im going to take a quick shower"

You run upstairs as you could feel how hot your cheeks are right now. A quick slap send to your cheeks by your own hand. After a few minutes of showering, you walk back into your room to find Gam-ja sitting on your bed politely, waiting for you.

"What are you doing here?"

"I get bored plus this is my favourite spot, why can't I sit here?"

"You won't be doing this again" You dry up your hair as fast as you can by using your hair dryer. He look at you closely.

"Why?"

"Because I am a woman and you-"

"and I am your little potato"

"Not anymore Gam-ja"

You walk out from your room as he follow behind. The smell of foods immediately lingering once you enter the kitchen.

"Please take a seat Madam"

He pull out the chair for you to sit there as you just eyed him and out of a sudden, theres a ramen with eggs and kimchi right infront of you.

"You made this?"

He nod, eagerly wanted you to taste the food that he made by himself. Without wasting any time, you eat it and left no crumbs behind which is make him slightly jump in happiness. After a few minutes eating, the chopsticks and the bowl finally find itself in the sink.

"I could tell that it taste good right?"

"Hmmm"

You slightly smile as you pat his head but this time you make it longer as you find yourself enjoying ruffling his fluffy hair.

"You did a good job Kim Mingyu"

"Huh? Who-"

"From now on.. your name is Kim Mingyu"

°

૮₍ ' ꒳ '₎ა

°