five

°

υ'• ﻌ •'υ

°

- MY WORLD crumbled up, seeing the man that once I loved and also the first man that I fall for. My eyes met his and the memories started to hit like crazy. Everything about us started to crash in one second as I find myself stumble because of the sudden headache. Suddenly I find his arm wrap around me which I quickly push him away and face my back to him before continue finding my key.

"What are you doing right here?"

"No. What are you doing with a guy? Who's this? Are you cheating on me y/n?"

My lips fond in smirk. I take a glimpse of Mingyu who's currently falling in sleep because the effect of alcohol that he drank earlier and turn around, looking straight to his eyes. The exact brown eyes that I used to fond in finding peace and love in those eyes and now all I could see is a flash of him kissing another girl.

"Yeah... I cheated on you and I don't even regret it especially after seeing you with your girl, eating each other face like you're in heat. No. You definetely are because you're a whore-"

A sudden pain on my face makes me stumble a little as I could feel my cheeks going numb because of his slap. You could see the burning flame in our eyes while mine is more filled with hatred.

"Do you know what are you talking about y/n?"

"Yeah.. I do know what this filthy mouth talking about you bitch! because I definetely saw you kissing her and told her that you regret of having me and wanted to dump me after that"

A sudden realization hit him yet still processing of what you just told him a few second ago. His hand started to crawl themselves on mine which I push it as fast as I can.

"Wonwoo-ah.. let just stop this, I don't think-"

"No no, please just listen to me.. you know it is part of my work right?"

"I don't think I can handle it anymore Wonwoo.. I have faced this for the straight 2 years and I suffered alone by myself Wonwoo, what do you expect for me to do?"

"Why didn't you tell me-"

"I tried Wonwoo yet you always busy with your work plus I don't think your father allowed me to be with you and you definetely know that Wonwoo-"

"Y/n-"

"Hey! What are you doing to my y/n?"

Mingyu push me behind as he stand right infront of Wonwoo, threating him to not come any closer to me. His hand automatically find mine as he hold it tightly, silently telling me that he's here for me and indeed always do because only Gam-ja knew the whole story of me and Wonwoo.

Wonwoo glare at Mingyu's hand which is holding mine now and leave before telling me that we need to talk about it later.

"Are you okay y/n? I am so sorry for sleeping in the middle of chaos, I am so sorry"

His other hand touches my numb cheeks which I flinch a little, making him pout even more, knowing that it is all because of Wonwoo.

"You know you don't need to talk with him anymore right? You already have me and I actually feel a little bit proud because despite of being a dog in the past, I still managed to get taller than that stupid asshole guy"

Deep down I know that he's trying his best to cheer me up but the ache of my heart seems not helping especially with the pain on my numb cheeks so I just slightly smile to show him how appreciate I am for him to defend me.

Out of the blue, I found myself in his arm, my head rest on his chest as his hand caress my hair softly. A sudden urge to cry hit me which I quickly bit my lower lips to not let myself cry in his arm. His soft yet strong scent lingering on my nose, actually helping me to calm down a little.

"Y/n... I am your Gam-ja. You can cry infront of me you know.. like you always do whenever you got back home after seeing him with another girl"

Then it hit me. Mingyu always being there for me especially when it comes to Wonwoo because he's the one who greet me whenever I am back from being outside. He tighten the grip around my body as I suddenly found myself crying like a loser, actually finding a comfort in his arm.

"Thank you Mingyu"

"Anything for you y/n"

υ'• ﻌ •'υ

You turn around to find a comfortable spot to continue sleep yet you can't but instead you feel something tighten up around your waist as the pillow that you lay down to seems not soft like how your pillow are supposed to.

The bright sun hit your eyes as you slowly adjusting the whole things. A sudden hit of headache makes you groan a little.

"Y/n you good?"

You look up to the person and as soon as you realizes what's happening, you push him which actually make you fell down to the floor yet you don't feel anything and instead the hold of his arm around your waist tighten up.

"You should be careful you know?"

Instead of replaying to him, you scream as loud as you can which make him closing his eyes, trying to bear up with your scream as his other hand found itself closing his ear.

"Let me go!"

You stand up from the couch, your hand ruffle your own hair as you gasp, checking yourself if you're still fully clothes or not which is yes and a sudden relief make you let out a breath that you don't even know since when you hold it. Meanwhile Mingyu, looking at you weirdly with his slightly pout.

"What happen?"

"Nothing happen... it just you fainted in my arm after crying so I just carried you-"

"You carried me?"

He nod as you close your face with your hand indisbelief.

"You shouldn't do that you know-"

"Why? I used to see Wonwoo carried you when you're drunk or fell asleep in his car"

"That's different Mingyu-"

"No it's not"

"Yes it is"

You sigh and walking away from the living room.

"Where are you going?"

"Im going to take a shower and you should too you know... you smell so bad"

He quickly sniff his own clothes which is pretty smelly.

"Maybe you're right"

Once you're back in your room, you lend over the door, trying to remember what's actually happen yesterday and a sudden hit of realization makes you gasp in embarrassment because what did you remember is you're the one who ask to carry you and cuddle with you which is the reason why the both of you sleeping in the same couch and infact is in each other arm.

"I really need to teach him about everything"

°

υ'• ﻌ •'υ

°