Ch.16 The One and Only....Ivy Black!

A/N: HAPPY (very belated) EASTER!!!!!!!!!!! Bunnymund visited ;D Hope he visited you too <3 (Just imagine I updated this on Easter, 'k? My computer kept erasing my work...)

Thanks so much for all the wonderful comments!!! You really think it's that good? Wow :D and this is my first story! So pretty much I'm an amateur writer. Well if you enjoyed it this much, can you please tell other ROTG fans about it? I'd really appreciate it :)

I'm using another character from a different story named Ivy Black made by Icer200. Please go check her story out if you have the chance! <3

(P.S. New record! Longest chappie name for this story! :3)

__________________

Ch.16 The One and Only...Ivy Black!

"She's out cold."

"Well that explains a lot, doesn't it? After all, Frostbite did it."

"Don't call me that!"

"Settle down. We've had enough fighting."

"And we're going to have more once Pitch finds out that she's missing."

I tried to open my eyes but it was like they were glued shut. My head felt like it was on fire and then someone stomped on it to make it go away, but that only made it worse. My legs and arms were numb and the place where the necklace was hanging from my neck was freezing.

I couldn't move or talk. I was so wacked up that I couldn't really tell who's voice belonged to who.

"So what exactly did you do to her, Jack?" Ok now I was coming back to my senses and I could tell that was Tooth.

"I froze her from the inside out." Jack explained. He sounded like he regretted doing it. I hope he regrets freezing me because if he doesn't, I'm gonna make him regret it! Right after I get the feeling back in my body....

"Isn't that a little too harsh?" North asked.

"You wanted her, so here she is!" I could just imagine him yelling at North. "I knew she was going to resist, and this was the only way to not really hurt her, and for her to not hurt me!"

"Easy mate. Calm your frostiness down!" Bunnymund said in an annoyed tone.

I laughed, but it came out more as a muffled hum.

"Thea!" they all exclaimed in surprise.

"I hate you Jack Frost." I muttered and opened my eyes. I was laying on a couch in North's place and all the Guardians were standing around me.

"I'm sure he gets that a lot. Oof!" Bunnymund got smacked in the stomach by Jack's staff. "Not cool, Frost. And you oughta know cool by now." Bunnymund lunged towards Jack, but he just flew up onto one of the hanging lights, and out of reach.

"Athena," North bent down beside me, ignoring Jack and Bunnymund's hilarious bickering. "You'll be staying with Bunnymund from now on."

Before I could ask why, Jack obnoxiously said, "But isn't it Easter? Ol' Bunnymund has enough on his plate." When he said that, Bunnymund flung a boomerang at Jack's head but it missed. Jack glanced at North. "Or do you not trust me wither her?"

North just blinked and didn't say anything.

"Hold the phone." I stood up and looked at North. "Why the heck am I here anyway to begin with?"

"You're more or less a prisoner." North explained, rubbing the back of his neck.

"WHAT?!" I exploded. North took a step back. Good! Because that's no way to treat me.