Ch.11 I Can Dream?!

A/N: So, as I type this, I have olive oil, sugar and nutella mixed together and smeared on my face. According to my sister and some doctors (she read it off the internet >..

Ch.11

"Athena! Athena, wake up!"

My eyes fluttered open and I yawned. What I saw was no where near what I expected to see. Jack was leaning over me, staring at me with concern. "Hey!" I yelped, almost slapping him in surprise."What.....?" I glanced around. There trees above and I was laying in snow.

"No time to lose!" Jack pulled my hand and stood me up. He rushed me along. "He's coming."

"Wait, Jack!" That was when I realized I only came up to about his waist. I looked down at my feet. I was seven again! I whipped my head around, trying to find out what the heck was happening. But I couldn't. Snow blew harshly into my face. "Can you make it snow a little less?" I stumbled over a snow-bound log.

Jack said nothing, but kept pulling me along like something, or someone, was chasing us.

"Or at least fly?" I tugged at his hand. Instead of him holding on, my hand slipped free of his grip and Jack kept on running. "Jack?!" I screamed, very panicked. Now the snow had really kicked up. It was swirling around like I was trapped in a snow tornado. "Jack!" I screamed louder.

The wind whistled in my ears and the snow flew into my face more. "Help!" It felt like I was literally being buried in an icy grave with snow on top. "Somebody!" I screeched, desperate for someone to help.

Suddenly, a figure stepped out of the whirling snow. "Dad?" I had to raise my voice above the wind.

"My dear Seraphina." Dad emerged and I gasped. He looked even more evil and dark than I've ever seen him. His eyes glowed through the blinding snow. "I'm so sorry I've come to this. I just want to say that I-" He got abruptly cut off as Fearlings came out of no where and surrounded him. His hand reached out to grab me, but the Fearlings took him away.

I looked at where he just was. I looked around, not sure where I was or what was going on. Am I dreaming?

"Athena!"

I whipped around, recognizing Destiny's voice. She emerged from the billowing snow, not seeming to notice that snow was swirling all around us and that her hair was hitting her face. "Destiny!" I was shocked.

"I have to tell you something. It's urgent!" Her eyes were wide with excitement.

"Ok, shoot." I brought my hands up to my arms, trying to protect myself from some of the biting cold.

"Darkness will enfold you; ice will enclose you. Hours past it'll be due. You've just found a world a new. Way up high, you flew, but with shadows swallowing you. Flames you spewed, which is true. Let this be a warning, or something might just go boo." Before I could say anything, she turned around and walked away so fast I didn't have time to.

Next, Jack - wait no - Jackson, appeared. I wasn't really surprised about that as much. Following him was Mickey. Now that I was a little surprised about. They didn't seem to notice the snowstorm either. Mickey slung his shoulder around Jackson. "C'mon Jacky! It'll be fun to mess with her a bit." He looked up and saw me. "Well, speak of the devil."

"Thea!" Jackson blurted out. Mickey stared at him in question. "Erm," he looked at me with those familiar ice blue eyes. Wait, now they were brown, and so was his hair! He even looked less paler. He had on brown, ripped trousers and a brown cloak. "Thea," he said again.

"Jackson?" I asked, looking at him.

Mickey kept talking. Jackson turned to him. "Zip it Mickey!" he shouted. Mickey instantly went quiet. He turned towards me. "I need you to retrieve my staff and bring it to North's workshop. Please! No one dares to come and get it. Without it, I'll be silenced. Other wise known as dead or nonexistent. Either way is bad for me. Can you do that?"