Ch 9 Being Annie

White, that's all I saw. Blinking furiously I shook my head and forced my body to sit up. The movement caused the sheet that was covering me to slide down, leaving my chest open to the cold morning air. Gasping I looked down the same moment the door flew open and a wet Kevin stood there with a towel around his waist. 

"Oh my gawd!" Seeing his sculpted chest made me forget all about my visible bare chest. He looked like he had been sculpted by the gods themselves. My eyes watched as tiny water droplets rolled down and over his abs causing a cold shiver to run up my body.  

He seemed to be experiencing the same emotions because his feet began walking towards my side of the bed with slow baby steps. As soon as he was close enough my hand reached out and trailed up his chest. 

"Your body is..." 

"Amazing? Yes yours is babe." His lips were automatically on mine, pushing my lips open so our tongues could meet. As my hand trailed up his chest, his rubbed slow circles around mine. 

"I want you Ann. I want you so bad, you have no idea." Running my hand down further and slowly rubbing his hard area I couldn't help but giggle. 

"Actually I can tell babe." He wanted me and I wanted him so why couldn't we just have each other? Thinking of this I untied his towel and pushed it off him, leaving his body fully exposed to me. I just died and went to heaven. How could a guy's body be so amazing?  

I felt his eyes on my face but I couldn't pull mine away from his body. With a strong hand he pulled my face up and forced me to look at him. 

"What are you doing Annie? I can't control myself when you act like this." I couldn't tell if a groan or a moan came out of his mouth as I slowly rubbed his erection. 

"Then don't control yourself. I want you and you want me, right?" Gently I kissed a trail up his chest and neck.

"Are you sure, I mean I will but I want you to be positive." My hands stopped their movement and my eyes focused on him. Was I sure? "Annie, tell me what you're thinking. What's going on in that pretty, cute, little head of yours?" 

"I'm scared." Tears threatened to fall over the edge of my eyes. 

"Annie, come here." Slowly he pulled me into his warm chest. "We aren't going to do this. I want you to be sure before and to trust me. I want us to work and not just for a night but for a long time. You're the first girl I've met that makes me want this. And I won't leave you because I think I'm falling in love with you." 

"Really, you really mean that?" His answer was a light kiss on my lips. 

"Yes I do Ann, so we can wait. You know I'm kind of glad we decided to wait, I don't want to screw this thing up." 

"You know you're my first boyfriend." Kevin scooted me over in the bed and laid under the covers next to me. 

"You're my best girlfriend." How could a guy be so amazing? And how in the world did I get the chance to meet him? On top of that he likes me!

dont forget to comment and vote! 

thanks for reading 

please comment and help ideas for another chapter thanks