Annie's bump

ok everyone sorry i havent uploaded,,, my internet wasnt working and im on vacation but here it is....

thanks for all the votes i got...

Annie's POV

Two weeks had gone by. Two weeks ago the doctor had said one word that left me in shock. Ever since then I had been locked in this boring house.

"Good morning sunshine." Kevin's happy voice rang through the room as my eyes adjusted to the bright sunlight.

"Mmmmm." Grumbling I stretched my arms and legs out on the comfy bed I was laying in. My eyes followed Kevin as he scooted in the bed next to me. "Good morning love."

"How do you feel?" Slowly he bent down and softly placed his lips against mine. It amazed me how every time we kissed fireworks and sparks still erupted. Are love was as strong as the beginning.

"I feel great." His hands slipped underneath the shirt I wore and lightly rubbed circles over my skin. "What is that amazing smell?"

"Bacon and eggs." He lifted one eyebrow at me in confusion. It was the first time since Mia left that I had a taste for food. I actually wanted to eat and I was happy.

"Smells delicious." Grinning he grabbed my hands and pulled me out of bed. Before I knew it he was placing a plate full of yummy food in front of me. Then the food was gone. Glancing up I looked into the wide eyes of my boyfriend. "What?"

"You ate it...all." In the same second I was wrapped in his strong arms being squeezed to death.

"Can't...breathe."

"Oops, sorry." His hands lightly brushed across the small lump that had been growing.

"Can I have more?" Being shorter than Kevin I had to look up to see his eyes.

"Sure." I barely noticed the smirk on his face before he started covering me in kisses.

"Even though I love your kisses babe, I meant the food." Before I knew it he had placed a full plate of food in front of my face. The food looked so good but the smell hit my nose and in an instant I was up and running to the bathroom. This was the only bad part about this whole thing. Kevin was amazing at this part though. I felt his warm hands rubbing soft soothing circles along my back while the other held my hair. As soon as I had nothing left in my stomach, Kevin had a warm washcloth to rinse my face off.

"Why don't we get you to the shower?" Nodding I let my body fall into his as he slowly carried me towards are room. Soon my clothes were off and he was placing me in the tub. "Holler if you need me and if you don't I'll be in to check on you in a little bit. My eyes started to close soon after Kevin left but thankfully he came in and pulled me out. Ever since we met with the doctor falling asleep in the bath was a major issue. They had told us all the risks in the fact that I can fall into such a deep sleep that I might not wake up and they had been cases that people had drowned from falling asleep in the tub.

"Sweetie, Blaze called, he's on his way home and Mia's mom has something for you." The woman I had met a few days ago had become a mom figure to me and was really helpful. I sat on the big comfy couch in a towel when the blonde woman came in.

"Hey hunny, I just bought you this and wanted to give it to you. Even though we've known each other for about a week I feel very close to you and I want this time to be special for you." She handed me a large box with a red ribbon around it.

My hands landed on the soft fabric of the gown. The fabric was a soft baby turquoise and fell in a Greek goddess waterfall way to my knees.

"Marcy, I love it! It's gorgeous." Turning around I quickly slipped on the dress. The fabric was so soft it fell perfectly on my body.

"I thought it would be perfect for tonight." We didn't know if Mia was coming home but we all hoped she was.

"Do you think she's going to come home?" My hands protectively gripped my stomach.

"I'm not sure dear, but I can only hope." Glancing in the mirror I met the bright green eyes of Kevin as he knocked and entered the room.

"You beautiful, I'm so lucky to have you." My body melted into his and like always I felt at home.

sooo annie's pregnant?????!!!!!!!!!

should annie still live with blaze and mia

and should her n kevin get married????

comment and vote please