Ch 8 Kevann

Blaze's POV

"Annie, give it back!" Mia's voice pierced the air.

"No! Kevin, make her stop!" Grumbling I quickly jogged down the stairs, because seriously let's be honest who can really run full speed without tripping down a flight of stairs? No one. I yanked on my gym shorts before coming to a stop in front of the kitchen.

"What is going on down here?" My voice bellowed into the open room as three bodies froze and turned towards me. Annie stood up on the counter with a plate full of pancakes as Mia arms froze reaching for Annie and Kevin stood by smirking. My eyes swept over Mia's body twice making sure she was ok before moving around to find the cause of the commotion. The kitchen was covered in raw batter, smashed eggs, and flour. "What happened in here?" They all screamed and pointed to each other at the same moment.

"Annie did it!"

"Mia did it!"

"They did it!" Seriously, they were just like kindergarteners.

A month had passed since we met the girls, and ever since then the girls have...well made themselves at home. My neat house had lately been looking like a pig sty every time the girls came through. Along with being loud and chatty they were very immature.

"She won't give me any pancakes even though I made them." Mia's lips pulled into a low frown while she walked closer towards me.

"Babe, you know that face is hard to resist but what am I going to do she's my brother's girl." Her face quickly fell as I lightly pecked her lips.

"Ann why don't we go watch a movie, huh?" Looking over I saw Annie show a quick pout before Kevin pulled her off the counter top like a child.

"There now you get your pancakes back." Before I could even finish the sentence she was stuffing a pancake in her mouth. Mia always seemed to put a smile on my face with her immature, goofy, cute personality.

"What are you staring at? You have 5 seconds to wipe that smug look off your face mister." Taking the bottle of syrup she tilted her head back and, before I could stop her, squirted it in her pancake filled mouth.

"You know you actjust like a 5 year old." Her smile lit up her face as she walked over towards me.

"Hey you love me." Even though she was messy, childish, cute, and uptight sometimes I did love her.

                “Mia, be careful.” He was like a dad sometimes.

“Blaze I know how to use a knife, seriously I work in a kitchen.” Before he could mutter a response the knife made contact with the skin of my arm. Tears filled my eyes as I looked up into blue ones. I couldn’t believe that happened.

                “Oh-my-gosh Mia, come on.” Blaze’s hands rub my face trying to calm me down. He tried to pull me down the hall but I couldn’t move my feet. It was like they were glued to the ground and when I tried to move them they wouldn’t budge.