Ch 6 First Day

hey everyone please comment your thoughts on this chap!!!!

A pic of Annie and her outfit are on the side 

Mia's POV

"Class we have a new student, Amalia Harvington. Please make her feel welcome." My eyes scanned the plain white classroom that held English posters all over the wall.  

As soon as I took an empty seat towards the back of the class room someone cleared their throat making me glance up at a group of girls.

"Hi I'm Claire!" Her hair was cut in a short blonde bob with the top in a ponytail with a large white bow.

"Hi I'm Mia."

"You know you're like really pretty. Are you a cheerleader?" Once before I had dressed up as a cheerleader for Halloween but that was the closest to cheering i'd ever been. 

"Um no. I've never even thought about being a cheerleader."

"Oh well I'm the cheer captain here and you should try it, you never know you might be good!" Looking at her again I could see the stereotypical cheerleader. Remembering all the Cheerleading movie I saw she fit in perfectly with her blonde hair, large bow, and peppy attitude. "Ooo what class do you have next?!"

"Um...history."

"Oh yay, me too!" I could not keep up with this girl! How could someone be so happy to be at school? Maybe it was going to be fun!

"Did you see the hunk? He's been gone for like a week but he's back." A new girl had turned to join our conversation. She looked Greek with her dark hair and olive complexion and judging by the same bow she wore as Claire I was guessing she was a cheerleader.

"The what?"

"You know the hottest guy in the school...probably the entire state or country for that matter. Plus he's a football player! Too bad he doesn't date!" A new girl spoke from behind Claire. Her head was filled with strawberry blonde curls that, with her country accent, made her look like a picture perfect southern belle.

"You guys are the only people I've met so far."

"Oh well we'll show you him and his smoking hot brother! I'm Charlotte by the way and..." She pointed towards the other girl. "that's Bonnie." Was I really supposed to remember all these names?

"I'll introduce you to the rest of the group later!" Before I could respond a loud bell went off and the entire class began heading out the door. "Come on silly it's time for next class." Thankfully Claire pulled me up and out of the class. I seriously didn't realize how big this school actually was till I saw the filled halls with students.

"How do you manage to figure out where you're going?"

"Oh you'll get used to it. Was your old school small?"

"You can say that." I didnt want everyone knowing i used to be a student at their biggest rivals school. Cywoods.