The End

OK SO I REALLY WASNT GOING TO UPLOAD TILL MONDAY, ITS SATURDAY, UNLESS IT GOT 30 VOTES....WHICH IT DIDNT BUT BEING NICE I UPLOADED...MAYB THIS ONE WILL GET 30

AFTER ALL

IT IS THE

END

Mia's POV

A shock went through my body yanking me awake. For some reason I had a really bad feeling about tonight. Like deep in my gut i knew something was going to go wrong. I knew tonight would be the end.

The soft brush pulled me out of my thoughts as it rubbed against my cheek as Grace applied the makeup. She was wearing her favorite color, electric purple.

"Be careful tonight Grace." I didnt know what i would do without her.

"Why? I've been doing this forever."

"i just have a bad feeling."

"well you should be careful." We both knew i wouldnt be. I lived for the thrill of being on the edge of life.

"Grace, why did you change your hair color?" Grace, well Elizabeth used to have a deep black hair color but as soon as she became Grace she changed and cut it.

"I was tired of being Elizabeth, I wanted to be someone new, and now I am."

"What was Elizabeth like?" For a moment she stopped but then she began to rub glitter on my eyelids.

"She was quiet, spent most of her time studying. She was the girl that never had a spot to sit at during lunch so she always sat out under a tree reading. She never went to parties, hooked up, or drank. And she was never part of the popular crowd." It sounded just like a high school movie.

"Well what's Grace like?" Opening one eye I saw her smile.

"She's the girl that can turn heads. She can have any guy she wants and isn't afraid to flirt. She likes to party and loves to drink. And she likes hooking up because she hopes to one day find that guy that when they kiss fireworks light up the sky. Instead of the shy quiet girl, she's the loud free spirited girl. I'm known now." I wasn't sure if she realized she just mentioned herself instead of Grace. "Come on we should get out there."

"Don't forget your mask." I held up the silver sparkle mask for her and then slipped mine over my head.

"Oh right." The boss had been to a club not that long ago and liked how they had the girls wearing masks, so we were trying it tonight. He also had the great idea of having themed nights, but that wouldn't start till tomorrow.

Walking out of the dressing rooms I followed Grace over towards the bar where Mark was working. He seemed to be struggling to keep up with the large demand of customers. For a Friday the place was packed.

"Mark, where are we tonight?" He took a second to glance over at us then went back to mixing drinks.

"You're both up in VIP. Here, one of you, take that tray and the other take the pitcher." Grabbing the tray of different drinks I slowly walked upstairs. The VIP area was full of the richest guys so I was pretty glad I would be up there tonight, more money. Although the bad part was each room was sealed off by a curtain and usually there was only one guy in a room. Yeah it might sound good but that means instead of dancing on a stage for tons of guys you had to dance for one guy, and that guy always tried something.

Two familiar voices pulled me out of my thoughts as I listened to the arguing voices. I hadn't realized I had stopped walking until Grace gently pushed my back. Placing the tray of drinks on the bar I scooted closer towards the curtain that blocked me from the voices.