Ch 10 Annie said yes

Kevin's POV 

I sat with a pillow on my lap, for certain reasons, and Annie up against me. We had decided to watch a movie, even though I don't think either of us was paying attention to it.  

"Kevin?"  

"Yes love?"  

"What'd you think when you first saw me." Slowly my hands traced circles on her arms. She had turned to look at me with her big brown eyes. 

"I thought Blaze was lucky to have you. I mean you're really pretty and you have deep brown eyes. I wanted to get to know you and then I saw you crying. I wanted to know why such a pretty girl was crying and I wanted to hurt whoever did it to you." Her lips cut off what I was saying. From there it seemed to all go fast. One minute I was talking then she was kissing me. She sighed into my lips as my hands grazed up under her shirt, slowly pulling it off. Her soft hands slid down my abs, leaving a shiver in there trail. Not only did my mind pull towards this girl but also my body. My lips couldn't stay away from hers or her body. They seemed to go everywhere, I wanted to taste her. Biting her earlobe I enjoyed a pleasant moan from her as her shaky hands tried desperately to claw my clothes off. Being impatient I yanked off my shirt in one fluid motion and pushed off my boxers.  

"Sorry I couldn't wait." My breath was barely above a whisper and by her heavy breaths I guess she was feeling the same rush I was.  

I was in love, in love with a girl that I had just met, the same girl that lay under me naked. Her gorgeous body arched towards me in the moonlight. My hands gently, as if afraid she would disappear, ran all over her soft curves.  

"Kevin I want you." Her voice danced around me, the soft chimes that sounded like the voice of an angel's. Goosebumps rose up my arms. I can't believe it, this was the first time I was nervous about having sex, or making love.  

"Are you sure?" I didn't want to ruin this. For the first time I felt like I wanted to have a relationship with someone. I wanted to fall in love, and I wanted to do it with Annie. Nervously she shook her head. I wasn't going to wait for her to change her mind. 

"Yes, I'm just a little nervous." Gently I kissed her lips. I wanted her to feel safe. I wanted her to be certain. I wanted to reassure her and comfort her. 

"I'll be gentle, I promise." Nodding her head, her hands snaked up around my neck pulling me closer. I entered her gently and slowly trying not to hurt her. Soon it got more intense, kissing and rubbing her entire body. It was like I couldn't keep my hands off her. I wanted her so bad. When she started moaning I began to go faster and harder. I couldn't control myself, I was so turned on. 

Annie's POV 

His body pounded against mine as he slowly entered me. He promised to be gentle and I believed him. Slowly he began going harder and faster, although it hurt I was ecstatic. I wanted him. His hands grabbed gently at my breasts. I didn't know how he could do the things he was doing. It was driving me crazy. He slowly began pinching one of my nipples and took the other one in his mouth. I couldn't hold in the moan that came from my throat. 

Sweat covered our bodies. Kevin slowly picked me up, carrying me towards the shower with my legs wrapped around his waist. The water poured between our naked bodies as we made love again. It was better this time. The steam from our breaths and the hot water filled up the entire bathroom, fogging up the mirrors and the glass door. Slowly we both were finished and slipped out into towels. I was so tired but my mind was still in pure joy. I wanted to stay lying in his arms forever, but I knew that wouldn't happen. 

"I love you Kevin." 

"I love you too baby." I wanted this to last. I wanted it to be perfect and special, but I knew that it wouldn't. I knew that nothing would ever be a fairy tale.