Ch 7 high school life

remember to vote please and comment any ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sitting in class is the most boringest thing ever! I seriously don't know why Mia wanted to come here and experience this, its torture.

"How much longer?" Kevin groaned from the seat next to me. We had our second period class together and of course sat by each other.

"Dude seriously, you've been here for two periods. Two periods and you weren't even here for the entire first period. I've been here for three!"

"So? What can I say, I miss my woman." He really is a dork.

"Five four three two one..." Right then we both jumped out of our seats as the bell went off right when I hit number one.

"Dang you're good at that."

"I've been stuck here for three years." I was glad I was finally a senior even though the year just started.

"Finally I get to see my woman!" Chuckling to myself I followed my best friend into the cafeteria and sat in our old spot.

"Wow never thought I'd be here again." For three years I had always eaten lunch at this one table.

"Yeah...I wonder who took over after we left."

"Whoever it was isn't in power any longer." Without even realizing it the cafeteria had filled with my old classmates. For some reason it seemed like I hadn't seen them in a year but in reality it was just a few weeks.

"Blaze... look." Turning both of our mouths dropped open as we watched a group of girls being led by Claire, Mia, and Annie walk in. Automatically the room fell silent with just whispers of the new girls.

"Damn!" They looked like supermodels. Annie did a good job picking out outfits that would fit in here. They looked like the belong in that group. I was thankful Claire befriended them. She was an old family friend and one of the sweetest persons I had ever met.

"You can say that again."

Mia's POV

I couldn't hide the genuine smile that sat on my lips. So far I was liking this school way better than Cy-woods. At least here some of the girls weren't stuck up.  

"Don't look now you two, but both school hotties have their eyes on ya'll." Glancing around the room I held the same expression as Annie, confusion. Then my eyes passed over a table full of guys and went straight to the pair of deep blue ones.

"Who, them?" My voice was innocent, like I had no idea that a guy would be interested in me.