Chapter 66

AN: This book is strictly 18+. kindly skip if you are not comfortable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sanjeev and Ragu entered the home with a smiling face and next to each other. Harri and Maadhavi are shocked to see them like this. They shed mild happy tears too. Chandhini and Mohana rushed to them and hugged them. 

Durga moved aside and watched everything. Even though she is happy about the happening, her mind still wanders with the thoughts that, 

when her brothers came? 

whether they heard everything? 

what will they react after knowing the truth that she mistook her? 

how will she convince them? 

She was lost in her thoughts. Vikram and Veera neared her. 

Veera -"papa inga ninnu enna panitu iruka? ellarum ulla poyachu"

Durga- "neenga munnadiye vanthuteenga thane? Naan pesinatha keteenga thane?"

Vikram- "amam papa, athula enna iruku.. nee share pana arambichuta, sessions illamaye. sollapona romba happy ah iruku"

Veera - "session la kooda enna nadanthathunu thaan solluva nee enna feel panranu solla mata, ipo unoda feeling ah solra.. ithu semma improvement theriuma?"

Vikram- "mapla sonna mathiri nee gunamagita.."

Durga- "ungaluku en mela kovam illaya?"

Veera- "ethuku papa?"

Durga- "naan ungala thappa ninaichathuku? ungaluku kastama irukumla"

Vikram- "papa, naanga doctors nu nee maranthutiah?"

Durga- "athukum ithukum enna sambantham?"

Veera chuckled and said, "nee enga rendu peraium nambala nu enagaluku munnadiye therium. un kanna paathale therinjidum. athanala thaan, mapla un koodave irunthaan.. night evlo late analum, veetuku vanthaan". Durga widened her eyes at first and gave it a thought. 

Vikram- "mudinchu ponatha vidu papa, ipo thaan nee engala namburalla athu pothum. palasa ninachu varutha padama, intha nimishatha santhosama anubavi."

Durga nodded and he hugged her gently. Veera too joined them.

Maadhavi - "sapda vaanga.. inum anga ninnu enna panitu irukeenga?". The trio entered with a smile. 

They had their dinner happily with fun banters and everyone dispersed to their rooms. 

In Sanjeev's room, Sanjeev is leaning on the headboard of the bed. Durga entered into the room, locked the door and neared him with a smile. 

Sanjeev pulled her towards him and hugged her. Durga abruptly fall on him. 

Durga- "arambichutiah? konjam porumai Jeeva"

Sanjeev- "athellam nee kita vantha maranthudutu di..", He tubbed her neck with his nose. 

Durga- "hmm, Jeeva". He pushed her down and hovered her. They looked at each other. Durga panted a little. 

He kissed her like there is no tomorrow and started his play. His own play in his own way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, everyone prepared for the big treat for the newly weds. The day was awesome since the youngsters are relaxed and making fun of each other. They were giggling and laughing through out a while. After a while, Veera, Vikram and Ragu went out for an important. Sanjeev has to stay since he is the newly married.