Chapter 23

AN: This book is strictly 18+, kindly skip if you are not comfortable. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Durga got awaken. She snuggled more into Kaali. She felt a mild stomach pain due to hunger. She checked the environment. At first she didn't understood where she is and what is around her. Slowly she remembered everything. 

Kaali- "yenna ma enthirichutiah?". Durga looked down and nodded her head. 

Kaali- "pasikuthu ma, unakaga thaan waiting sapduvoma?"

Durga- "enaku pasikala.. "

Kaali- "enakaga sapdu.. company kodu.. enaku thaniah sapda varathu. olunga sapdamaten"

Durga remembered that Veera too went from home yesterday without eating stating that Kaali is alone. She looked around and found parcels in the table. She stood up from bed and checked on herself. She is wearing only his shirt with her inner wears. She then turned around and found her dress. She also felt a sound from her stomach, an indication of hungry. When she was about to take that dress, Kaali replied. 

Kaali- " shelf la dress iruku ma, atha potuko.. Naan yerkanave namaku dress eduthutu vanthuten"

Durga went near the shelf and found some Chudithar' s there. She took one from there and went inside the restroom to refresh herself. When she come back, she saw Kaali unpacking the parcel and arranging food in the plate. Durga came near to him. Kaali extended his hands to feed her. Durga looked at his eyes once, there is a calmness. She then opened her mouth. Kaali started to spoon feed her. 

Durga- "NEWS podatuma?"

Kaali- "vendam. unaku therianum nu thaan naan NEWS poten.. ipo laptop la padam ethi vachiruken atha vena papom... "

Durga looked at him with a surprised expression while eating. She remembered some of the words she spoke especially the actions like fell on his feet and removing her dress and then calling him in a disrespectful manner. 

She believed that it is his duty to do all these and he will not change anything. She very well knows about his talent.  The main part is she is thinking about herself. she is not the one who will express herself like this... Despite of all the happening, he stood calm and handled her in a different way. He didnt scolded her or beat her like before, he  hugged her and made his effort to console her. She recalled everything and felt a warmness inside her. She felt very bad for reacting like this to him. She is 100% sure that she hurted him more.

Still she has a minute expectation that he might have stopped the digging and let the bodies reside there, for her.. so she first decoded to apologize him and then ask about his motto or plan behind his actions.

Durga slowly started,  "sorry"

Kaali- "ethuku sorry?"

Durga- "neenga thituveenganu ethir pathen"

Kaali- "apadiah!! ethuku thitanum?"

Durga- "Naan romba pesiten. en mela kovam illaya?"

Kaali- "ethuku kovam?"

Durga with much struggle started to speak, "naan unga kita kenjinathuku"

Kaali- "kenjina thituvangala? puthusa iruke", he mocked.

Durga- "apadi illa athu... mariyathai illama pesinathuku..."

Kaali- "namakulla enna mariyathai?  unmaiah solanumna nee da potu pesinathu enaku romba pudichurunthathu.. ". Durga looked at him with surprised eyes.