Chapter 21

AN: It is strictly 18+. Those who are not comfortable, kindly skip

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They reached the hotel in 2 hours. They both went to the same room. Durga just observed everything. They get into the room and he locked the door. He locked with the key he had.

Durga- "ithuvum plan ah? neenga yerkanave enna inga kootitu varanum nu iruntheengala?"

Kaali chuckled and said, "apadiye appan puthi... correct ah solita.. "

Durga now realized what his phrase "apadiye appan puthi" actually means. He is actually praising her in a very indirect way. She recalled the instants in which he said the same phrase. Yes, whenever she is clear in her view and plan, he will say this. Whenever she is determined, He will say this statement. Now she understood. 

But within seconds, Durga felt something fishy. Something is happening inside her. It is not a good feel, but a strange one. Her whole body felt a change. Stomach troubled her, giving her a danger sign. She felt her heart too beats a little fast.  

Kaali- "enna yosikura?"

Durga- " enamo aguthu enakulla, etho thappa nadaka pora mathiri... oru mathiri udambellam panuthu ..."

Kaali clearly heard what she said but he still asked her pretended like didn't listened, " enna sonna?"

Durga recollected herself and decided to divert the topic. She is not sure of her feel and so she asked, "neenga yen enna di nu solrathu illa?"

Kaali- "ini naan unkita Kaali ah iruka vendia avasiyam illaye... Naan pothuva 'di' solamaten. enoda friends, sisters yaraium sonathu illa.. yarkitaium solra alavuku naan close um illa"

Durga- "naan ungaluku close illaya?", she raised her eyebrows.

Kaali- "illa, vanga ponga nu pesura alavuku distant la thaan iruka... Nee muthalla enna urimaiya pesu mariyathaia kurachutu .... naanum 'di' nu solren"

Durga' s eyes shined in realization. she wondered How he is always right. She felt relaxed too. Strangely, she felt her body is light. 

Durga - " silvandu nu solra neenga, di nu solamateengala? ", she mocked. She tried to win him in the argument.

He understood that she want to continue the conversation to escape from the strange feel. He felt pity for her and decided to involve her within him at least for minutes.

Kaali- "naan silvandu nu chellama koopdrathu naan unaku nerukama thaan iruken nu nee unarurathuku... 'di' nu koopdathathu nee inum enaku nerukamagalainu unaku unarthurathuku". 

Durga was amazed by his answers. His experience and intelligence is different. She will never think things in this way. She worried about herself. Her eyes mirrored her thought clearly to him. She looked at herself at once and then at him in a comparing way. 

Kaali hugged her and mumbled in her ear, "enkita illatha ellame unkita iruku.. athu ennanu unaku poga poga therium.. enaku best vendam, maturity vendam, alagu vendam, ithellam irukura yarume vendam.... nee than venum.. nee epadi irunthalum venum"

He cupped her cheeks and said, "nee mattum than venum..". They both looked at each other. 

Durga- "naan gunda illaye paravalaya?", she asked with a naughty smile. 

Kaali- "naan gundakidaren.. "

Durga- "appo enna ipadiye ethuka maatengala?", she dropped her smile and asked him with a cute pout.

Kaali- "una gundakurathu thane di enoda muthal vela.. ", he said with a sparking eyes and smiling lips.

Now she understood that there is a hidden meaning. she looked at him with a curious confused face.