Chapter 5

AN: It is strictly 18+, Those who are not comfortable please skip this short story

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is found that the body was Sivaangi' s brother. It is spread all over the village. Muthu pandi was shocked to the core. No one is dare to face him. 

He is moving here and there with rage. He shouted badly on seeing the body. The police said him how Saravanan is killed. Muthu pandi is shocked to the core.

Muthupandi- "Dei, evanda en pullaya ipadi konnathu...?"

The villagers got scared and moved away a little. Durga looked at the body without blinking her eyes. She didn't got afraid. 

Muthupandi- "Mudinja munnadi vaa da.. Vennaigala... avan asantha nerathula ipadi paniteengale da.. Evana irunthalum naan summa vida maaten.. Summave vida maten da.. Evan nu kandupudichathum avana ithe oor naduvula athana per munnadium chithiravatha panni savadipen da.. "

Durga once looked at Kaali through corner of her eyes. Kaali is drinking tea in a tea shop which is away where the body is placed. He is enjoying his tea looking at it. But once she saw him, He looked up at her by moving his eyeballs. She again looked down. 

Durga's mind played a scene before her. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Durga happened to cross the bungalow. There he heard some voice and so went inside to know what is happening. 

A school girl is begging Saravanan and his friends to leave her. Saravanan and his friends had drinks and they are not in a state to listen to her.  

girl- "anna, vitrunga na... please anna,... vitrunga anna.... veetla theduvanga., naan ponum"

Saravanan's friend- "hey kutty, una vidarom aana nee un dress ah kalatanum.."

Girl- "vendam, vendam... maten"

Saravanan's Another friend- "ore oru thadava dress ah matum kalatu.. 5 count panrathukulla"

Girl- "vendam anna naan kalata maten"

Two persons caught her hands, and Saravanan tore her dress and throwed away.. She shouted and cried badly. Saravanan slapped her to stop her cries. 

Saravana "kathatha di saniyane... kaathu valikuthu... dei, dress avuthathuku apuramum ena da paathutu irukeenga?,... hmm"

Saravanan's friend- "dei evlo perusu... thorathula paaka chinatha therinchathu daa.." ,he squeezed her boobs with one hand and the other hand tightly hold her hand.

Girl- "anna, anna, please anna vendam anna.."

Saravanan's Another friend-  " dei, iva keela kooda semaiah iruku da... thoppula paren.. inum keela pona super ah irukum da... "

Saravanan- " dei kaiya katti podra... oru kaiyala mattum thota kick ah irukathu... ",

Girl- "anna, anna, please anna vendam anna.. amma ta ponum, appa ta ponum"

The girl cried louder. Saravanan started to beat her with the belt he had. Saravanan's friend beat her with the rock found there. Saravanan's Another friend are holding her tightly so that she cant be moved. Slowly one by one they removed their dress while beating her. 

Girl- "anna, anna, please anna vendam anna.. vitrunga anna... amma ta ponum, appa ta ponum"

Durga is watching everything. After so many beating she fell down without energy. Saravanan went near her, took her legs, moved it away and inserted inside her.