Chapter 27

AN: This book is strictly 18+, kindly skip if you are not comfortable.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Durga was shocked to the core and got up. She is unable to digest the fact that everything is planned. She sat with a thud, knowing the truth that her believe is wrong. She started to sweat a little. She very well knows that Kaali is behind this plan.... May be he is one who planned this. Within seconds, her heart started to support Kaali.

Strangely she wanted to believe that everything is for a good reason. Her mind rewind all the scenes, he is with her and started to flash it. It flashed the scene when Kaali touched her feet muttering sorry to her for his wild and seductive behavior, the scene in which he started to call as 'ma' and stopped 'di' once she found that he is not Kaali, the scene in which Kaali showered only love and didn't crossed the line even though she is only in his shirt, lying in the bed hugging him close.  It also flashed the scene in which he patiently waited for her to choose the accessories and bought all the things she needed, He also never said no to her. She felt pure love and care in him. Thinking about him itself reduced her pressure and she felt relaxed now, this is not possible without love. 

She came to a conclusion that without knowing about it completely, she must not decide anything. So she started to play the other videos which last only 1 or 2 minutes. She played the video in which Veera is present. Veera started to speak in that. 

 (Based on the true incident, changed things according to the story.. google for more information.)

Veera-  "Hello Doctor, Veera here. Unga reply video paathen. But Durga oda current situation ku, we can't start the treatment now.. Durga ku naanga yarune theriathu, ava engala namburathuku vaipe illa.. ellathaium sonna ava purinchupala nu kooda theriala.... ipo nanga medication matum than start panirukom, avaluke theriama ... ithoda medication details attach paniruken doctor. please check."

In the next video, Doctor- "Veera, understand the reality. unarvugal marathupona, sitham athavathu puthi kulambum athanala paithiyam pudika kooda vaipu iruku.. puthi-um sethu marathu pona, athu comma.. you know that very well. Athoda adutha nilai thaan irapu. ipo Durga entha stage la irukanganu ungalukae therium. she need to regain herself Veera. Oru annana un vali enaku puriuthu, but oru doctor ah yosinga... She needs treatment right now. Don't delay. Let the soul live its life".

In the next video, Vikraman- "doctor, as per the the session we had, Durga, avaloda past ah narrate panum pothu she is very idle and robotic. Oru news reader mathiri thaan solra. oru ponna naalu peru saenthu thalaila adichu kodumapaduthi  abuse panirukanga kannu munnadiye.. atha sollumbothu entha oru reaction-um illa. Kovam,guilt, bayam, pavam, aruverupu nu onnume illa. But she is normal to everyone. At this point, what will be our next step. With this video, i have attached the medication that is followed for her. "

In the next video,