Chapter 28

AN: This book is strictly 18+, kindly skip if you are not comfortable.

I tried differently in this chapter, in the romance part. This is completely new for me and forgive me if anything is wrong or bothering. It has a mature content ahead and this is purely imagination. kindly skip if you are uncomfortable... 

Those who hate these kind of romances kindly skip this chapter and ignore. I am already tired of explaining myself..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sanjeev left and Durga started to recall everything that happened till now. Strangely after knowing the truth too, she didn't feel or see the died souls near her. She thought that is because, may be her heart believed everything got merged with GOD that day. She didn't worried about whether it is true or not, every one who did sins got their punishments. The last ritual also done and there is nothing left to do for the died persons. Her mind is not playing all the abusive incidents, that happened before, to her. It doesn't mean that all the victims got their justice, but Durga wished to come over that and started to feel the present.

Her mind is playing her moments with Kaali, no now he is Sanjeev, her moments with Sanjeev. She recalled everything that happened between them. There is no connectivity, she randomly remembered the situations with him. All their conversation with him, his words echoed in her ears.  She started to live that moment with him again in her memories. 

"muthallaye soliten.. enkita yosichu pesa theva illanu" , she smiled remembering that.

" ena pathila ethir pakura? yosi di, en makku silvandu .... naan entha per la irunthalum nee solli atha naan mudiathunnu solirukena?", she blushed remembering his eyes that conveyed love.

"namakulla enna mariyathai? unmaiah solanumna nee da potu pesinathu enaku romba pudichurunthathu.. ", she smiled with a sparking eyes.

"apadiye appan puthi...", she slapped her forehead of misunderstanding his statement with a chuckling. 

 " ipadi kaali-ah illama, naan en adayalathoda unna kadhalichu, ovoru nimishathaium anupavichu kalyanam panikanum. ellar aseervathathoda, enake enakana vetkathoda nee ena pakathula en manaviah irukanum" , she blushed now. 

"una seendi seendi sivaka vachu, rasichu kalyanam panikanum.. "., she become crimson red. 

"athuku apuram nadakura muthal iravula thaan ellam pananum nu ninaikuren, rasichu kalyanam panna unna asai theera anaiku thaan rusikanum nu ninaikuren ... aana athu nadakathu polayae.. ", she started to think about their dirty talks.. 

She started to rewind all their conversations, the way he consoled her, he treated her, he showered love to her, his plans, and his changes after she found out that he is not Kaali. She stood up suddenly with a realization that there is no intense moments between them, after she found that he is not Kaali. 

Her mind started to flash their dirty conversation, with his own voice, She closed her eyes and started to feel it.

"enna di tight agiduchu nu sonna... aana correct ah thaan iruku.. ", Her body stiffened when her mind imagined in his own voice. 

"bra athe thane? ", her nipple become erect. 

"inga paaru naan thota onnu nee virumbanum illaina verukanum... atha vitutu ipadi iruntha , kondruven..", her lips smiled widely now. 

"konjam thaan di perusagiruku", her hand started to rub her boobs.

"vera vali, naane perusakuran.. thinamum rathiri inga vanthiru sariah?", she bite her lips and squeezed her boobs. She felt a pain in it.