Chapter 6

AN: It is strictly 18+. Those who are not comfortable please skip that part. 

Sorry if the flashbacks scenes are very disturbing, all these are not my imaginary things, it is true incidents... Honestly i didn't mentioned all the things that is happened to the victims...  

We all talked about it, felt bad and stood for the victims. Even the criminals got arrested once. We thought that we got justice in that. But then they are set free after some days. Those creatures are still living here freely even without any guilt. 

This is purely my way of giving justice to the victims.. I am punishing the criminals in my story according to my point of view, which the government failed to do... 

You can comment your views or the punishments you wish to give.

Disclaimer: This story will have more 18+ content.. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The death of Saravanan became a big issue and sensational news there and a special police is appointed for that. He too shifted to village to solve this case.

Police- Vetrivel

And a doctor was also appointed

And a doctor was also appointed. Since it is reported that the medical facility is not sufficient. 

Doctor- Vikraman

(Rakshan is included as per the readers request

(Rakshan is included as per the readers request. I didn't added him for name sake and sure that it is not a dummy role.. Enjoy. He too have a major role in punishing the criminals..)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the early morning, Durga got up. Near to her Kaali is sleeping by hugging her tight and putting his legs on her. Durga left out a long breathe and try to get up.

Kaali- "pch, thoonga vidu di.. "

Durga- "vidinjiduchu.. Naan ponum..". Kaali left her. She got up and dressed.

Kaali- "Marakama saaviya eduthutu poo.. "

Durga- "hmm.. "

Kaali- "inaiku ethavathu tiffin panu.. epoparu soru vadichutu irukatha.. "