Chapter 33

AN: This book is strictly 18+, kindly skip if you are not comfortable.

A long chapter ahead....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once Sanjeev left Durga at home in the noon,

Durga- "athai... athai, enna athai ipadi empty box ah pack pani koduthuteenga?"

Saranya- "inaiku naan avangaluku samaikala... athan empty box ah koduthu viten.. "

Durga- "appo solirukalamla, avanga velilaye saptupanganu"

Saranya laughed and said, "naan soliruntha ipadi kanna kooda nee jolly ah iruka mudiathe.. "

Durga- "athellam onum illa... nanum avanga kooda sapten avlo thaan. Jolly ellam illa...", her eyeballs moved here and there while muttering. 

Saranya- "avlo thana? illayae una paatha apadi therialayae."

Durga- "yen enaku enna? ellarum saptom naan vanthuten avlo thaan.. ", she tried to finish the topic as a simple one, as if like nothing happened.

Saranya stood in front of the mirror and said, "Durga... inga vaa ma". Once Durga stood near to Saranya. She made her to stand before mirror. Saranya looked at her via mirror with a smile. 

Saranya- "ipo unna neeyae kannadi la paaru, unaku vithayasam theriutha.. ". Durga unable to find anything and so she said,

Durga- " illaye.. ennathu athai... ". There is a curiosity and confusion in her eyes.

Saranya giggled and said, "muthalla unaku velipadaiya theriuratha solren.. dress mela enna ore aluka iruku?"

Durga- "athu sapdum pothu sinthiduchu atha, avlo thaan, itha thaan kandupudichatha soneengala?". 

Saranya slightly moved her tops and said, "aana, dress la sinthina sapadu epadi dress ku ulla ellam poi athuvum vayuru full ah otiruku?"

Durga  widened her eyes, gripped her tops and said, "athu ... athu... athu vanthu... Naan sapta kaiyoda thodachuten athaan.. otiruchu..", she is unable to hide the blush in her cheeks and the nervousness.

Saranya- "yen shawl ah ipadi maathi pin parikura? pogum pothu one side ah thane potruntha?"

Durga- "athu thanni sinthiduchu.. athaan". Actually to hide Sanjeev's play, she changed it to double side. Some food is applied there too, to be specific in her nipple too while pinching it. 

Saranya- "oooohhhhhh. kaluthil ennadi kayam?", she sung an old song first line mockingly.  

Durga hide that with her fingers and looked down biting her lips. It is a hickey which is made by Sanjeev. Saranya giggled. 

Saranya- "yentha mannan seithu vaitha mayam?",  she sung the second line mock, pinched her cheeks and teased her. 

Durga- "ponga athai..", she blushed and ran away to her room. Saranya laughing sound was heard by her before closing the door. She leaned on the door, giggled, glanced at herself, slapped her forehead and remembered his play. 

At night everyone came to home from the work place. Durga was sleeping due to the tiredness and periods pain. Sanjeev is in discussion with Vetrivel regarding their next move. 

Veera- "athai , inum en room la pipe sari panalaya?"

Saranya- "inaiku varala da, nalaiku vanthiduvaan. nee poi Vikraman room la refresh agiko.."

Vikraman- "en room la heater work agala. Avan inaiku operation mudichutu vanthirukan athai. hot water venum.."

Saranya- "apo konjam wait panu daa... sudu thani vachu tharen.. "