Chapter 32

AN: This book is strictly 18+, kindly skip if you are not comfortable.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sanjeev is unable to get angry now. He liked all her acts and especially her moves with him. Her innocent face with sparking eyes is of course his drug.

Everyone looked at Sanjeev. He folded his hands and gave a glance at everyone, just once. Everyone dispersed and went to their place. 

Durga- "aaaathi, oru parvaike va... avasarapatutomo? anna va iruka solirukalamo...".

Sanjeev moved towards her, looked at her and raised his eyebrows. 

Durga- "athu romba neram aachu ... sapda varalaye nu naane kondu vanthen".

Sanjeev looked at the clock which is present at the right side of Durga. She too turned and looked at it. It showed only 12.58. Durga slowly turned towards Sanjeev with a get caught cat look. Sanjeev raised his one eyebrow with a questioning look. 

Durga- "12 maniku mela aiduchunalae mathiyanam thaan.. 1 hour wait panen.....  nee varala, athaan pasikumae nu lunch eduthutu... nee vena Mohan mama ta kelu, mama ellam sapda vanthutanga"

Sanjeev suppressed his smile, maintained a serious face and said, "appa ku time kidaiyathu. duty timing um operation schedule um poruthu thaan sapda varuvaru.. "

Durga- "haan, atha ellam enkita sollave illa. ipo enna athuku? unaku pasikumae nu kondu vanthaa.. ", she acted like pouting at him to divert him. She thought there is no other way to handle him.

Sanjeev giggled and said, "ulla vaa". Durga smiled widely and went behind him. 

Sanjeev opened the room door for her. She went inside and placed the bag in the table. Sanjeev back-hugged her once he closed the door. 

Durga- "vidu Jeeva, Yarachum paatha enna agurathu?"

Sanjeev twirled her, looked at her eyes and said, "en pondatiya naan enna venalum panuven.. evan kepaan?"

Durga' s eye-ball moved here and there to find the appropriate answer for his statement. But she couldn't find any. Sanjeev cupped her face, kissed her forehead and made her to look at him. Durga didn't attempt to tell any anything. She was lost in his eyes. Sanjeev started to kiss on her lips. He started from nibbling the lower lip and started to suck her soul. They both forget where they are and involved themselves. 

They heard a throat clearing sound. Sanjeev and Durga opened their eyes, finished their kiss and separated. It took a moment to recollect themselves, still they didn't know who gave that sound. When they turned towards the door, they saw Radhika looking at them with folded hands. She came inside and raised her eyebrows at them. They both looked at her with a shock.

Radhika- "enna durga intha pakam"

Durga- "sa.. sa ..... ", she adjusted her throat and said, "sapadu kondu vanthiruken"

Radhika- "sapadaa?"

Durga- "unga rendu perukume thaan"

Radhika- "velila saptukarom nu solitu thane vanthen.. apuram epadi samacha?"

Durga- "athu .... surprise ah koduthu vitanga.. ", Durga knows that Saranya cooked something and so she stated just to make them up.

Radhika- "surprise ah? apadi enna samachiruka? enga kaatu"

Durga joyfully opened the carrier and shocked to see that it is empty. She hurriedly opened all the boxes but everything is empty. 

Radhika- "semma surprise ah iruku..", she mockingly said with a surprised tone. Sanjeev giggled unable to control his smile.