Chapter 29

AN: This book is strictly 18+, kindly skip if you are not comfortable.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He hugged her so tight and started his torchers in his own way. He draw circles around her boobs while kissing her cheeks simultaneously. His manhood took care of the wetness. Still there is a dress that covered their reproductive organs. But it didn't matters for both. They could feel the intense. A little moan from Durga with pleasure is making him to bite her where ever he is, that too wildly. 

He bite her neck and left a hickey there. Durga tightly clutched the bed to tolerate everything. Sanjeev slowly touched her hand and hold it for a second. He than placed her hand on his back. She started to trace his back. For the first time, he started to fell his body though her tiny hands and fingers. It felt like heaven. His orbs, his physique, the way he maintained his body.. Still she didn't felt his full body weight. 

Suddenly she felt a sharp pain and a flow of wetness at the bottom. He bite her nipple at the right boob and at the same time he pinched nipple at the left. She felt like flying in air. This Man is always like this. She is unable to control the thoughts about him. The thoughts which says that he loved to eat, bite and suck her rather than kissing. He is the one who sucks her wildly as well as the one who gives gentle forehead kisses. Both the actions are absolutely in opposite poles. He is of course a dipole person, who is wild enough in lust and soft enough in love and care. She also noticed that they both are naked. did he torn it or removed it? Is has no idea about it happened. Is he a police man? or a magician? or a lover boy no he is not a boy, he is man. A complete Man. 

She often pinched his back and her hands trailed down. She touched his but. Yes she touched it. He groaned when she touched it. She started to rub it, when she confirmed that it triggers him. He moved up and started to kiss her wildly, while beating her womanhood with his manhood. 

She felt something is turning up at the bottom. She slowly moved her hand and pinched his chest which triggered him more. He broke the kiss and groaned louder in pressure. She smiled with sparking eyes, moved down and started to nipple his left chest with her one hand and bite his right chest. He groaned and trembled. He has no idea how she is doing this!! is she copying? did she really knows what she is doing. He completely understand her state and need. 

With a sudden reaction, he pushed her down. Durga looked at him questioningly. He smirked and with one hand he slowly inserted his hand into her panties and touched the wetness, while his one finger tracing her clit.

Durga- "JJJJEEEEEEVVVVVVAAAAAAA"

 She arched her body as a reflex. He smiled and bit her cleavage. Still his hand is rubbing her clit with a tune. He suddenly inserted his finger which her to moan a louder.  

Durga- "Jeeeevvvvvvvvaaaaaaaaaaa", she closed her eyes feeling the pleasure. 

He started to move to and fro. She panted and relaxed a bit as she is used to his finger now. He inserted his next finger with a force, without any intimation. She again arched her body tightly clutching the sheets. Using that he bite her nipple hardly. He is literally torchered  her by giving pleasures. Within seconds she reached her second orgasm. She panted heavily waving her chest up and down with closed eyes. He patted gently, hugged her to made her relax. She opened her eyes and looked at him, still his fully bulged erected manhood is hitting her abdomen. Her heart voiced that How is he so selfless. 

Sanjeev kissed her forehead. when he was about to leave, she held his hand. He looked at her questioningly, whereas she looked at her yearningly. Sanjeev was shocked to the core. He could not say no to her, that too at this state it is not possible. He honestly felt like handling her is really tuff, at that time. She made a wise move.