Chapter 22

AN: It is strictly 18+, those who are uncomfortable please skip this story.

No Proof read, Kindly adjust.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not only Kaali, it applies to both Vikraman and Veera too. 

Yes!! Veera placed a hidden camera and hidden mike in that hotel room before itself, without Kaali' s knowledge. They did that purely for the observation of her state. To have a track on her sessions and progress she made, they need to know her changes. Her changes are clearly felt when she is with Kaali. He is making her to cure by herself. He is drive force for her in her improvement. 

But today, it went different. They know that she will break down. Actually they expected her to express herself venting out her feelings. Instead of just staring ideally, they want her to express her feelings at least a little. They thought that they can handle it. They are self prepared too, for her reactions, but they are unware it is not that much easy to take all the words, which is hurting very much that too from their sister. They are deeply hurt, especially the last statement hurted like stabbed them with a knife.  Saranya entered the room while watching a video in her mobile.

Saranya- "dei, coffee kudikareengala?". Vikraman and Veera sat there with tear filled eyes, thinking of that, looking down. 

Saranya- "dei, ennachu? yen ipadi thalaya thonga potu utkanthirukeenga?".

Vikraman wiped his tears, cleared his throat and said, "onum illa.. "

Saranya- "Vikrama alugariah?", she neared him and combed his head a little. Vikraman hugged her lap and cried his heart out. 

Saranya- "ennachu da, enna? .... dei veera ennachu?." They didn't replied anything. Veera looked at her with his red shed eyes and nodded as no.  Saranya extended her hand, Veera came to her and hugged her. Mohan too entered the room.

Saranya - "enanga konjam inga vaanga... ".

Mohan- "enna ma aachu?"

Saranya- "theriala nga, pullainga kannu ellam sivapa iruku, aluguranunga pa.. ". Mohan and Saranya gave them their time to compose themselves. Mohan patted Veera to console him.

After a while, Mohan- "enna aachu?"

Veera- "papa... ", he coughed. 

Saranya- "muthalla konjam relax agunga, apuram pesunga". Saranya rubbed Vikraman' s back to console him and Mohan rubbed Veera's back to make him relax. Saranya then gave water to both.

Veera- "Mapla ku theriama avan room la camera vum mike um vachirunthom."

Vikraman- "papa voda progress ah observe pana matum thaan panom.. "

Veera- "avanga konja personal ah pesina kooda stop paniduvom. aana, inaiku... ". They stopped after that unable to continue. 

Saranya- "inaiku pesinatha kaeteengala?". Vikraman and Veera nodded their head. Saranya looked at Mohan once. Mohan nodded her head. 

Mohan- "ennachu? kuttyma romba aluthutaala?"

Vikraman- "romba kenjina mama.. romba adhigamave... Naanga ethirpathatha vida pesina.. usura udamba vitu velila thaniah edukura alavuku pesina.... theriala, Mapla epadi ivlo neram avala samalikurannu.. Naan anga iruntha odanchirupen.. "

Veera- "ava varthai onnonnum kolluthu mama, moochu mutttuthu.. "

Mohan- "record panirukeengala?", they nodded their head. 

Mohan- "naan kekalama?". 

Vikraman rewind it and played only the video. Mohan and Saranya started to hear it. It played from the part in which Durga got shocked from listening to the news.  The way she begged Kaali and the words she used to express her feel, everything was heard again by them. Veera and Vikraman fisted their hands to control their feelings. Tears flown from their eyes.