Third Year: Professor Dulcenia

Rory

The 7 friends all sat on the floor in front of the couches, since Sirius had been smart enough to accidentally spill his drink on one of the couches. Remus and Sirius sat next to each other, Sirius's head resting on Remus's shoulder, Peter sat next to them, half asleep as he slanted his head onto the seat behind him. Diana and Lexi had their arms wrapped around each other and Rory sat leaning against the couch while James lay with his head in her lap. Rory had her fingers dug into his hair, which despite being messy was really, really soft.

"My spirit animal would totally be a wolf," Sirius said as he got off Remus's shoulder. "Because I'm a natural leader and totally badass."

"Sirius, mate," James laughed from Rory's laugh. "You're the exact opposite of a natural leader. You're a natural leader's worst fucking nightmare."

"If anyone is a natural leader here," Diana piped up. "It would be our future Quidditch captain James."

"I second that," Rory piped up and James grinned up at her from her lap. I hope I don't have a double chin. God he was beautiful.

"Oi you're just saying that because you're his girlfriend," Sirius mocked. "Look at you two rubbing it in everyone's faces."

Rory blushed and bit her lip. "You're just jealous Black."

"Look! She didn't even deny it! Oh Moony we've lost James forever," Sirius cried dramatically. 

"And then there was three," Remus played along, pretending to be sad. "I'll miss you James, you were my best friend."

"You're my best friend too Remus," James clutched his heart. "Nothing could come between us Moony, ever."

"Will you marry me James?" Remus stuck his arm out and James laughed softly and grabbed it.

"I will!"

"Okay," Lexi threw a pillow at the two. "Enough of your gay shit, I'm getting bored. Let's do something."

"Throw Rory and James out the window," Sirius suggested and the two scowled at him. "Sorry, just an idea."

"Lets just go with classic truth or dare," Peter suggested. "Can't go wrong with that can we?"

"Actually you can-" Sirius started.

"Shut your mouth," Remus covered Sirius's mouth with his hand but instantly pulled it away in disgust. "DID YOU JUST LICK ME?"

"Yes," Sirius said with a proud grin. Remus grabbed Sirius and wiped his palm against his robes. "Ew Moony!"

"It's your spit!" Remus argued. "You fucking weirdo! Who licks somebody else?"

"Who covers someones mouth when they're trying to make an extremely important point?" Sirius shot back.

"Knowing you it most definitely wasn't important," Remus rolled his eyes as the rest of them, who were gathered in a circle, watched, laughing their asses off. "Let's just fucking play the game."

"Fine. I'll start," Sirius grumbled. "Remus truth or dare?"

Remus huffed loudly and James and Rory shared a glance. "Truth."

"Do you think I'm hot?" Sirius grinned.

"No," he deadpanned. Sirius gasped loudly and pretended to faint, but Remus ignored him. "Peter truth or dare."

"Truth," Peter frowned at Sirius.

"Okay. Have you ever practiced kissing in the mirror," Remus grinned slyly.

"Yes," Peter admitted quietly and the group burst into laughter. 

"God," Sirius laughed. "I can imagine that Petey."