Chapter 41 - Exams

During the week before the exams I spend nearly all my time with Hermione. Harry and Ron put barely any effort in, Cedric's are over before ours even start and Draco wants to keep up appearances by revising with our house mates, god forbid he's seen with a Gryffindor. Hermione and I utilise the room the whole time we're revising, considering we're taking the same classes it's quite easy for us to work together on our revision. Eventually we run out of time and head to our first exam. Afterwards I compare answers with the Harry Ron and Hermione, Hermione and I mostly have to same answer and it's funny to watch Ron's face when he realises how poorly he did. Ron isn't dumb he's just lazy.

"Sky come on," Draco calls me.
"Sorry guys got to go," I say as I walk away from them.

I walk across the hall, a lot of the Slytherin pull a face at me when they realise where I'm heading from.

"You shouldn't make it so public your friends with Gryffindor never mind the mud-blood," he tells me.
"I don't know what your issue is," I tell him.

Draco rolls his eyes as if I'm the daft one out of the two of us. I head with Draco to the benches outside the castle where the rest of Draco's group is waiting. We all manage to find a spot to sit and we all start chatting about the exams mostly, Crabbe and Goyle seem to have done worse than Ron and this was only the first exam.

Exams go on for about a week, I'm glad to have the break from lessons more than anything and when they are a over all stress is gone. It is a general consensus that this week was absolutely awful, that makes me wonder what our later exams will be like because I'm sure their going to be worse. I decide to celebrate with my Gryffindor friends, Hermione and I show Harry and Ron to the secret room we had been using to revise. Obviously they find it amazing. We spend time just hanging out in eating food we snook from dinner. Eventually the conversation moves to what we plan to do about the Philosopher's stone, we're going to have to tell a teacher soon but its going to be hard trying to decide who we can trust.