Chapter 54 - Home

In a way I'm sad to be going home, I won't be able to see any of my friends for months or do magic while I am at home. I am pleased I will get to see my dad but there is a plethora of questions that need answering and will only be right to discuss them face to face.

I spend a while packing up my things as I have more than I came with. I end up being the last one of the first year Slytherins to make it out to the train.

"Hey Sky," Harry says as I walk past him.
Oh, hey Harry," I respond surprised, I hadn't expected to see him.
"Do you want to sit with us?" Hermione asks as Ron and her join us.
"Thanks for the offer but I promised Draco I would sit with him and the others," I explain.
"Okay, well you're always welcome to join us," Hermione tells me, I thank her and hug them all good bye and get on the train.

I make my way through the train to where Draco told me to meet him and the others though I stop short when I hear him mid conversation with Pansy.

"I'm really impressed Draco," she says.
"At what?" He asks.
"At how ell you've done the task you father asked you to, you know, make friends with Skyla at all costs so that he can use her," she explains, "I don't know what use she would be though."
"My dad won't tell me much but she is apparently powerful, I think he knows her parents from when they were at Hogwarts, or at the very least my mum knew them and he knows them through her," he tells her.
"You did a really good job of getting her to trust you, stupid girl even forgave you a couple of times," Pansy laughs and I've had enough.
"I should have known it was too good to be true, that you were nice to me, I should have known your apologies were just a manipulation, here," I say as I take the necklace he gave me for Christmas off my neck, " I don't want this anymore."

After I throw the necklace at the ground I walk away, he'll probably use Reparo and give it to Pansy. I make my way along the carriages, trying to find Harry and the others.

"Sky what happened?" Harry asks as I sit down in their compartment.
"I don't want to talk about it."