Chapter 33 - Library

After tea I spent a few hours looking at my muggle school subject, I focus on maths and english this time, they are compulsory. I sit with my school supplies on my bed, maybe I'm dooming myself to sleep but it's comfy and that's all I'm really bothered about right now. For me maths is easy though a lot of what I'm teaching myself at the moment I did in primary school so I'll probably start struggling soon, English I'm not so sure either way yet.

I check the time, it's almost curfew and I make my way out to the entrance of the common room. I stand there a short while, I'm starting to think they stood me up, that is at least until I see a bodily head.

"Sky quickly over here," Harry tells me.

I run over to them both and quickly get under the cloak, we make our way to the library in hushed conversation.

"I've already looked in the restricted section," Harry tells me.
"Like I said before I wasn't there to help."
"But what makes you think that you can find something we've been looking for."
"Honestly I don't know but you lot kept me in the dark so by helping I can be involved."
"We're sorry Sky we didn't mean to keep it from you," Ron says, Harry nods in agreement.
"No it's okay, plenty of people have forgotten I exist so you forgetting to tell me something isn't all that bad."

We eventually reach the library, there is clearly no one around so we take off the invisibility cloak. I lead the way to the middle of the library, the boys seem to be lost, they clearly don't spend much time in here.

"What book are we looking for?" I ask them.
"That's the problem we don't know only that we're trying to research Nicholas Flammel," Harry tell me.
"Alright then."

As I'm about the start searching the sections I remember the time in the book shop at Diagon Alley and I remember how I just thought of the books and they came to me, supposedly I could think about Nicholas Flammel and the book about him would come similarly. I stand in the middle room and wish that I had a book about Nicholas Flammel.

"OW!!!" I hear Ron exclaim.
"Sorry about that, can't control the path it takes as you know," I say as I pick the book up off he ground where it landed after hitting Ron.
"Sky what do you mean?" Ron asks.
"I'm talking about the fact that books seem to be enchanted to come to you if you wish them too, that's how I found my school books I just wished them to me."
"Sky I'm pretty sure that's just you," Harry tells me and I roll my eyes at his attempt to mess with me.
"Nice try Harry I know you're messing with me," Harry and Ron share a look I can't make out but make no further comment.

I open the book in my hands, though it's too dark to make out what it says, I do a quick lumos charm so that I can read the title which I make a quick note of.

"I don't think Hermione will be happy if we read it without her," I tell the boys.
"I agree," Harry says, Ron shrugs unbothered.
"The librarian will notice if it's missing, I've made note of the title and we can read it when Hermione gets back, I'll let the book put itself away," as I finish speaking it floats off into the distance.

We make our way back, the boys drop me off at the dungeons before leaving, I make my way to my dorm, luckily no one was up to see me sneak back in. I drift off to sleep excited for Hermione and Draco to come back to school.