Part 60 - Pent Up

This chapter contains NSFW content meant for readers 18 and up. Minors will be blocked.

CONTENT WARNING: handjobs, blowjobs, dirty talk

_______________

"We were the same fuckin' size in highschool," Bakugou grunted, one of Kirishima's arms slung over his shoulder as he tried to help the recovering redhead up the porch steps of his home. "What the hell happened?"

"Guess I'm just better than you," Eijirou shrugged, shooting Red a wink over his shoulder. Tink snickered.

"Better, huh? Guess you don't need my fuckin' help—"

"Waitwait, I was joking!"

"Relax. So was I," the blonde mumbled. "The door, Tinkerbell?"

The tinker stepped in front of the boys to unlock the front door. It was a beautiful home at the edge of the Shibuya-ku, a rich neighborhood with plenty of privacy and gorgeous scenery. It was a kind of wealth Red had never seen before; it almost felt like walking through a museum. Look. Look how rich people live.

Red puttered in behind them, wide-eyed at the beautiful interior decorations. It wasn't what she was expecting— given Bakugou and Tink's abrasive personalities, she expected something sleeker. Something modern and efficient. That wasn't their home at all, though. It was fancy, sure, but it still felt... homey. Lived in. Cared about.

"Wow," she breathed. "Your home is..."

"Huge, right?" Kirishima chuckled as Bakugou (not very gracefully) lowered him to sit on the couch. "They bought it last year. Didn't even throw a housewarming party or anything, they just—"

"Housewarming parties are pretentious," Katsuki said with a scowl.

"So? How else are your friends supposed to know about all your cool things?"

Dynamight rolled his eyes as he checked his phone. "And that is precisely why I didn't throw one— shit, it's Lila. Gotta take this. Give Red a tour or somethin, yeah?"

Tink gave a lazy salute and turned to Red. "Wanna see where you'll be staying?"

"Oh, I'd love to. Thank you again for letting me stay for a bit," she said softly, giving a quick bow of gratitude.

Kirishima's ears perked up. "Wait, I wanna come!"

"You've seen the whole house, Ei. Half the fridge is your stuff."

"Yeah, but I wanna see Red see the whole house," he protested.

Red approached him and slipped an arm under his, helping him to his feet while he grinned like a kid in a candy store. Once he was upright, she wrapped his good arm around her neck and turned to Tink with a polite smile. "Should we get started?"

"He's gonna crush you."

"I would never crush my girl," he said, his tone turning deadly serious. Then it sprung into another sharp-toothed grin. "Only crush on her."

Tink booed his wordplay, but he didn't care— Red was hiding a smile as her cheeks flushed and that made it worth it. She really got prettier every day. It was getting a little unfair.

"Well... don't tell Kats. You're not supposed to be on your feet much yet," Tink warned, but she nodded for the two of them to follow.

They were a bit funny looking, Y/N and Kirishima; he completely dwarfed her in size, but she did her very best to stabilize him whenever he started getting wobbly again. The poison weakened him enough that his muscles were still struggling, even after a few days of recovery in the hospital, but his spirits were higher than ever. With Red at his side, how could they not be?